WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Assortment of Bluetooth

You've got a sweet tooth? Well we've got Bluetooth. You can have both if you want. Seriously! It's true! Have your cake and eat it too ... while listening to music on your wireless Bluetooth music receiver.

Quality Posts

jfanman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jfanman

Anybody have experience with the Spider Pocket Bluetooth speaker?

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake

Okay, Woot, there's an issue.

This sale is entitled "Assortment of Bluetooth". The aforementioned Spider E-PTSK-0001 Pocket Speaker E500 is NOT Bluetooth. Read the specs - 3.5mm input.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Narfcake wrote:Okay, Woot, there's an issue.

This sale is entitled "Assortment of Bluetooth". The aforementioned Spider E-PTSK-0001 Pocket Speaker E500 is NOT Bluetooth. Read the specs - 3.5mm input.

Good catch. Thanks.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

scruffycurmudgeon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scruffycurmudgeon

Avantree BTHS-849 Hive Bluetooth Over-Ear Stereo Headphones - list price is incorrect. Amazon shows list price as $49.99 not $59.99

eggy78

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eggy78

Wow! Rukus for only $25? I bought mine on Woot for $50 a while back and thought that was an amazing deal. I'd buy another if they weren't sold out :/

hokie59

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hokie59
Narfcake wrote:Okay, Woot, there's an issue.

unfortunately, I missed the fine print.