WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Tech Garage Sale

It's all the fun of garage-sale bargain shopping, without the expectant stares of the people running the garage sale, or that awkward moment when you decide you don't want anything. Do I say "thanks" and smile, or just drift away? It's OK. You don't have to answer that question here.

enville

quality posts: 2 Private Messages enville

OK, good, umm, then, (nods)
thanks...

FSSZilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FSSZilla

I'm interested in the Dazzle there, which is cheaper than I've ever found it for the HD version. I'm not sure if this specific one will record N64 footage. I have a different capture card for my HD gaming stuff (Diamond GS500), but that device won't capture the N64 or lower, because that outputs at 240i (which is kinda crazy).

billypuppy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages billypuppy

I'm just a LITTLE ticked off that the Marley buds dropped 50% two weeks after I ordered a pair. Thanks woot.

"Three generations of imbeciles is enough".
Oliver Wendell Holmes

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

billypuppy wrote:I'm just a LITTLE ticked off that the Marley buds dropped 50% two weeks after I ordered a pair. Thanks woot.

Looks like you ordered it about 3 weeks ago. We do lower prices from time to time to keep inventory moving.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

philadel1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages philadel1

So mad that I missed out on the Eton box. I love the first one I bought 1 month ago. She is green but what ever. I need another one for our Christmas Pollyanna. When will woot well the solar powered one?!

pvamsik

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pvamsik

Bought 3 recently. Not one of them work with my HP Laptop. These suck...

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
pvamsik wrote:Bought 3 recently. Not one of them work with my HP Laptop. These suck...

This thread covers all of the items available on this side sale.

To which item are you referring?

May the Crap be with you all!!!

wjb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wjb

IS this "thinkpad" a good deal?

Gailyn

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Gailyn

I've bought the wireless car mice in the past & think they are pretty cool... They do eat batteries though (but hey, most luxury cars aren't know for great fuel economy either...). I'm in for 1 more, nice gift for the car enthusiast in every family!

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
wjb wrote:IS this "thinkpad" a good deal?

I like just about everything about it....especially the keyboard, which is the type I find easiest to type on.

What is preventing me from pulling the trigger:
1. Max RAM is 8gb, not 16
2. USBs are only 2.0---not even one is 3.0.
But if that doesn't matter to you, I think this is a decent deal compared to prices/specs I find elsewhere.

May the Crap be with you all!!!

roadlord

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roadlord

Well, so far, so bad. Just received my Dazzle Video Creator and the software disc is bad. Makes a rattling sound in my DVD drive, in fact. Then, I tried to find support, and Pinnacle's site is very unfriendly and un-navigable, never found the "support code" that was supposed to come with my registration email. This sucks!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

roadlord wrote:Well, so far, so bad. Just received my Dazzle Video Creator and the software disc is bad. Makes a rattling sound in my DVD drive, in fact. Then, I tried to find support, and Pinnacle's site is very unfriendly and un-navigable, never found the "support code" that was supposed to come with my registration email. This sucks!

Try emailing their support. I've worked with Pinnacle in the past and they had good support. If all else fails, email support@woot.com to see what they suggest.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders