WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

NYNE Sound

You like listening to stuff? Like music and talk radio? Great timing! You've somehow stumbled on Tech.Woot right as we're selling audio devices. Isn't that such a crazy coincidence!? Must be a sign that you should buy some of it from us.
NYNE official site

thetekbar


quality posts: 1 Private Messages thetekbar

Can I attach these to my Motorcycle?

jf12volt


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jf12volt

Staff

Sound would not carry at high speeds. Great for bicycles, not so great for a motorcycle


thetekbar wrote:Can I attach these to my Motorcycle?



pedrettb


quality posts: 3 Private Messages pedrettb

I was wondering what the specs were for speaker/amp wattage?

joshoohuhh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshoohuhh
pedrettb wrote:I was wondering what the specs were for speaker/amp wattage?



Ya, I am also curious about the wattage. It's not even available on their site. Hmmm.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

joshoohuhh wrote:Ya, I am also curious about the wattage. It's not even available on their site. Hmmm.


I think what you want is in the specs in the manual.

Link to manuals

NB-200
Power input: 5V, 1A
Output power: 2 x 1.8W
Speaker drivers: 2 x 1.5” full range
S/N: ≥75dB
THD+N: ≤1% (1kHz, rated power output)

NB-230
AC power Input: 100-240V~50-60Hz 0. 5A;
Output: 9V 1500mA;
Output power: 2 x 4W
Speaker drivers: 2 x 3” full range
S/N: ≥75dB
THD+N: ≤1% (1kHz, rated power output)



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

joshoohuhh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshoohuhh
ThunderThighs wrote:I think what you want is in the specs in the manual.

Link to manuals

NB-200
Power input: 5V, 1A
Output power: 2 x 1.8W
Speaker drivers: 2 x 1.5” full range
S/N: ≥75dB
THD+N: ≤1% (1kHz, rated power output)

NB-230
AC power Input: 100-240V~50-60Hz 0. 5A;
Output: 9V 1500mA;
Output power: 2 x 4W
Speaker drivers: 2 x 3” full range
S/N: ≥75dB
THD+N: ≤1% (1kHz, rated power output)



Thanks!

kenbuzz


quality posts: 14 Private Messages kenbuzz

Unless this is waterproof, I'm uncertain whether having one on my bike is a really great idea.

LAST FIVE WOOTS:
09/25/14 Roku 1 Streaming Media Player - $30
09/18/14 iGo Car Charger for iPad, iPhone & iPod (3x) - $2 ea
09/04/14 Assorted T-shirts (2x) - $12 ea
08/19/14 HP 14" Dual-Core Chromebooks w/Free 4G - $200
08/06/14 Dr Comics #1 Journal (2x) - $13 ea

MGold4357


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MGold4357

I actually have one of their home units - surprisingly good sounds quality and bluetooth range.