WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

iGo Power Management

You've been a power employee here for what, three years? You know, we've really taken note of your power accomplishments. Which is why we'd like to offer you a power management position. You'll have up to four power employees below you. You think you're ready for the power responsibility?

syninthecity

quality posts: 10 Private Messages syninthecity

we got one of the AA charger sets at a previous woot, they're garbage. at full charge, they only have 2 bars in a wii mote, and last a couple of hours. they didnt even last a week in the tv remote.

l337600ch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages l337600ch

I think someone messed up on the price of the little 2AA phone charger... It's normally either $19.99 or $15.99 (depending on where you look) so it isn't as good a deal as originally thought, but still quite a nice deal.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

l337600ch wrote:I think someone messed up on the price of the little 2AA phone charger... It's normally either $19.99 or $15.99 (depending on where you look) so it isn't as good a deal as originally thought, but still quite a nice deal.

Hmmm, guessing fat fingered. I'll send it in for checking. Thanks for pointing it out.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jenllip

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jenllip

I carry that laptop charger with me everywhere and use it all the time. The ONLY problems I have with it are a low grade hum and that I sometimes forget to push the ON button after I've plugged it in to the wall and my laptop.

------------------
Jen

lawcat1562

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lawcat1562

does anyone know what the ma ratings are for these batteries?

grouchycat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grouchycat
lawcat1562 wrote:does anyone know what the ma ratings are for these batteries?

2000 mAh and 800 mAh. I bought these when they were packaged with the 8-position charger. They're all in my remotes, flashlights, Mr Beams nightlights and mouse now. No problems so far.

scotchnsodie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scotchnsodie

I'm amazed at the $109 retail price on the laptop charger. I bought one a couple years ago on clearance for around $15. I think the retail price at the time was around $60.

Anyway, it's great. I use it now for my laptop, now that the original charger died. The only issue (if you can call it that) I ever had with it was that it would stop charging my phone when the battery got to 93%. I guess it's designed that way to protect the battery from overcharge...

buzzwang

quality posts: 10 Private Messages buzzwang

I wasn't suer about the iGo PM00012-0003 Green Power Smart Wall Surge Protector when they first came up, but I bought three anyway.

Very glad I did. I like the power management outlets. I plug in laptops to those, so when the laptop is off and the battery is charged, the power is turned off since it's hardly drawing any power. The device checks roughly even 30 minutes to see if it needs to turn the outlet back on, and the battery in my laptop lasts longer than that, so it's only on when needed. It's like unplugging the power supply when I'm not using it, except I don't have to unplug it.

I ended up installing all 3 around the house. I'm only using the green outlets on two of them, but the surge protection is useful too.

I must say, honestly, that between these and a similar device on the TV (turns on another outlet only when the TV is on), I've reduce my electric bill by more than a few dollars every month - 2400 SqFt house, bill was $41 last month. I used to pay over $60 a month for electricity.

Honest, things like this are a decent investment, and I haven't had any problems with mine so far.

In for 3 more. I know of at least two spots I could use one of these, and I'll have a spare for the future.

capguncowboy

quality posts: 16 Private Messages capguncowboy

Rogetray likes my comedy style:

http://deals.woot.com/questions/comment/79f47345-9f6a-47c5-99ea-88d95e183a57

If you'd like to send me proceeds, just use the address listed on my account

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
capguncowboy wrote:Rogetray likes my comedy style:

There's just no accounting for taste.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

capguncowboy wrote:Rogetray likes my comedy style: