WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

eyn iPhone Cases

First it was your keys, then it was your wallet, and then it became your iPhone. A pair of pants can only handle so much! These eyn iPhone cases double as a wallet, reducing pants clutter by 33%! Or would it be 66%? Or 50%? Any of those? Math is confusing.
eyn official site

lorenzodemedici


quality posts: 37 Private Messages lorenzodemedici

These won't be going into any pants. "Comes with enclosed mirror". Definitely a purse item. A phone and three credit cards - all a lady needs for a full day of shopping. If only it had a space for the wireless Mercedes remote.

StephStuff


quality posts: 5 Private Messages StephStuff

Yes, a little bulky for the pants pocket, but very useful for holding credit card, license, a few folder bills for a night out or day or shopping. Just don't drop it. While the case is durable, the hinges didn't hold up when the cat knocked it off the table. I couldn't see spending another $30 to replace it at the time, but at half price, I'm in!

mibutterflywingz


quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

It's really durable. I can't tell you how many times i've dropped it and nothing broke. It works as a stand horizontally and vertically. I love the strap. It comes in handy for blue tooth calls or doing housework or whatever. I'm glad I bought it and surprised at how much I use it. The biggest down size is that it is pretty bulky.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I got one for my son to use when we were doing our roller coaster tour in Ohio. He really likes it and hasn't carried his wallet since.

I like that it has an edge around the glass to give some protection from short drops.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jakety


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jakety

I bought one from the EYN's website, paid $30 + $5 shipping and love the case. I am going to buy two more because it is a steal at this price. I thought it may be too bulky but after using it I got accustomed to it quickly.
Love going shopping or out with friends and all I need is my phone and inside the case I take my license, my credit card and some cash.
ps - I have dropped my case numerous times and have not had any durability issues. I also get tons of compliments.

xpenguin


quality posts: 6 Private Messages xpenguin

This will come in handy when I go on vacation to California in August. Snagged one

sepeterson


quality posts: 1 Private Messages sepeterson

So when I lose my iPhone...I'll probably lose everything. Doesn't quite beat having a wallet.

ulyrider


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ulyrider

Any problems with cell signal messing up the magnetic strip on credit cards?

ika411


quality posts: 2 Private Messages ika411

I bought two of these the last time
they were on Woot. They were bulkier than I expected and held about 2 credit cards and a few bills (not a whole lot) but does the job for quick trips. Unfortunately the bulky case messes with the flash on my iPhone 4S and whitewashes the pictures.

txbirdlady


quality posts: 0 Private Messages txbirdlady

Love love love this! It appears bulky but is surprisingly light for its size. I think it fits in my pocket fine but I'm no skinny-minnie *shrug* I get LOTS of people asking where they can get one. Wish it held a couple more CC - it holds a drivers license, 1 CC and 1 "other" thing (either another CC or a couple folded bills).

andytsa


quality posts: 0 Private Messages andytsa

So now if your iphone gets lost or stolen, the guy that finds or steals it gets to keep the phone plus go on a shopping spree...nice!

eyn


quality posts: 1 Private Messages eyn

We agree... comes in handy when you're shopping or running out to the store and just need to carry your license and credit card. And we'll work on making space for your Mercedes remote!!

lorenzodemedici wrote:These won't be going into any pants. "Comes with enclosed mirror". Definitely a purse item. A phone and three credit cards - all a lady needs for a full day of shopping. If only it had a space for the wireless Mercedes remote.



eyn


quality posts: 1 Private Messages eyn

Now more than ever, people are more aware and careful of where their phone is... not to mention how often people are using it to text or talk, rarely putting it down!!

andytsa wrote:So now if your iphone gets lost or stolen, the guy that finds or steals it gets to keep the phone plus go on a shopping spree...nice!



eyn


quality posts: 1 Private Messages eyn

So glad your son likes it and it came in handy for him on your roller coaster tour... sounds fun!!

ThunderThighs wrote:I got one for my son to use when we were doing our roller coaster tour in Ohio. He really likes it and hasn't carried his wallet since.

I like that it has an edge around the glass to give some protection from short drops.



eyn


quality posts: 1 Private Messages eyn

Sorry you had trouble with the case when you dropped it... any other issues please let us know, we stand by our product 100% and like to hear from our customers... you can reach us at info@eynproducts.com

StephStuff wrote:Yes, a little bulky for the pants pocket, but very useful for holding credit card, license, a few folder bills for a night out or day or shopping. Just don't drop it. While the case is durable, the hinges didn't hold up when the cat knocked it off the table. I couldn't see spending another $30 to replace it at the time, but at half price, I'm in!



eyn


quality posts: 1 Private Messages eyn

Thanks for your feedback, we're so happy to hear the case has come in handy for you. And yes, it's slightly bulkier than most cases, however we feel it's worth sacrificing the size in order to leave your bag at home, and more importantly for the protection it offers for your phone!!

mibutterflywingz wrote:It's really durable. I can't tell you how many times i've dropped it and nothing broke. It works as a stand horizontally and vertically. I love the strap. It comes in handy for blue tooth calls or doing housework or whatever. I'm glad I bought it and surprised at how much I use it. The biggest down size is that it is pretty bulky.



eyn


quality posts: 1 Private Messages eyn

Love, love, love that you LOVE your case!!

txbirdlady wrote:Love love love this! It appears bulky but is surprisingly light for its size. I think it fits in my pocket fine but I'm no skinny-minnie *shrug* I get LOTS of people asking where they can get one. Wish it held a couple more CC - it holds a drivers license, 1 CC and 1 "other" thing (either another CC or a couple folded bills).



eyn


quality posts: 1 Private Messages eyn

Thanks, and have fun in California!!

xpenguin wrote:This will come in handy when I go on vacation to California in August. Snagged one



kernodle


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kernodle

why so many unread emails?

Fizz71


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fizz71

I've been using mine for over a month now and I love it. Think about it...on a daily basis 99.9% percent of the time I'm going for cash, or my debit card. I keep my wallet near by, but I can run to the store with just my phone now. I keep my driver's license in there too.

My only complaint is more than 7 or 8 bills and it gets hard to close. But I don't keep (have) a whole lot of cash anyway. (stupid economy) But if you carry a lot of ones it gets tight.

Quite frankly my iPhone is worth more than what's in my d*mn wallet anyway.

And before anybody chimes in how I can afford a $500 iphone if I'm broke..I get my iphones 2 models back for $0.01 with a renewal...so the phone costs me $0.01 to buy, but if I lose it within 18 months it costs me $400 to replace...so yeah...I keep an eye on where my phone is more than my wallet.

My wallet is just full of store cards and other crap I only need once in a while (and even less since most of my cards are on my phone's Key Ring app now).

dmitrixx


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmitrixx

Great now if someone steals your iPhone they get a your cash and credit cards as a bonus!

rodbethp


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rodbethp

I am just laughing at the photo... who has 1,595 unread emails!

PETE85233


quality posts: 0 Private Messages PETE85233

Hey Woot... W.T.F.? Not only did you charge me tax for the first time EVER, but I ordered this on June 21 and its still not even shipped yet?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

PETE85233 wrote:Hey Woot... W.T.F.? Not only did you charge me tax for the first time EVER, but I ordered this on June 21 and its still not even shipped yet?

The sale stated below the price that they would ship in 3-5 business days. This is the 4th business day so they're probably heading out soon. Thanks for your patience.

As to sales tax:
Effective February 1, 2013, Woot, Inc. was required to begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to destinations in Arizona.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

PETE85233


quality posts: 0 Private Messages PETE85233
ThunderThighs wrote:The sale stated below the price that they would ship in 3-5 business days. This is the 4th business day so they're probably heading out soon. Thanks for your patience.

As to sales tax:
Effective February 1, 2013, Woot, Inc. was required to begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to destinations in Arizona.




Thank you for the quick response. I appreciate it.