WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

TV Mounts

Tired of just leaning your TV against the wall? Well cut it out, stupid. Mount it to the wall! Your TV will thank you, your wall will thank you, and Woot's stockholders will thank you.

ScottFromWyoming

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ScottFromWyoming

Not all of them list VESA compatibility. Does that mean... ?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ScottFromWyoming wrote:Not all of them list VESA compatibility. Does that mean... ?

Looks like two are missing that info. Let me see what I can find out.

PS: Be sure to look on the Specs.

Update: the last two are universal to fit all VESA configurations.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ScottFromWyoming

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ScottFromWyoming
ThunderThighs wrote:
Update: the last two are universal to fit all VESA configurations.

Okeydoke!

Jeffboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jeffboy

Just gotta say this - On one of the thumbnails, I thought the wall mount was using one of the most sacred curse words of all, until I realized the M was obscured by a bracket, and it would have spelled "MOUNT."

alishalouise

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alishalouise
Jeffboy wrote:Just gotta say this - On one of the thumbnails, I thought the wall mount was using one of the most sacred curse words of all, until I realized the M was obscured by a bracket, and it would have spelled "MOUNT."

This was mentioned last time they used these images. ;) lol.

mechanic32784

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mechanic32784

I need one that I can put outside on patio but wondering if it would be easy to remove the TV when not using it to keep it out of the weather. It is for a 19 inch and I am looking for a swivel and tilt bracket that I can disconnect the TV from to take it out of the weather when not in use.
Thanks

Bandrik

quality posts: 76 Private Messages Bandrik
Jeffboy wrote:Just gotta say this - On one of the thumbnails, I thought the wall mount was using one of the most sacred curse words of all, until I realized the M was obscured by a bracket, and it would have spelled "MOUNT."

I came in here just to see if anyone else noticed, and if so how they would say it in a most PG-friendly manner. You achieved this and more: you made me crack a wry grin. Thank you for that. ;)

manhandsha

quality posts: 35 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Bandrik wrote:I came in here just to see if anyone else noticed, and if so how they would say it in a most PG-friendly manner. You achieved this and more: you made me crack a wry grin. Thank you for that. ;)

I had that same thought when this deal posted! It definitely made me do a double-take, and then I giggled. :D

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.