WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

asiancoolio


quality posts: 0 Private Messages asiancoolio

seems like a ridiculous deal for a 5.1 system...does anyone have personal experience with these?

and to clarify, the system itself is wifi but the speakers are not wireless right?

saltyk9


quality posts: 0 Private Messages saltyk9
asiancoolio wrote:seems like a ridiculous deal for a 5.1 system...does anyone have personal experience with these?

and to clarify, the system itself is wifi but the speakers are not wireless right?



I used to have an older model of this that I bought at walmart for $200 I recall. I purchased it in 2007 and used it more or less every day. My power went out about a month ago and now the receiver no longer turns on. It got a solid 6 years of heavy use. The speakers look a little different than these one, but the sound quality was good for the price.

asiancoolio


quality posts: 0 Private Messages asiancoolio
saltyk9 wrote:I used to have an older model of this that I bought at walmart for $200 I recall. I purchased it in 2007 and used it more or less every day. My power went out about a month ago and now the receiver no longer turns on. It got a solid 6 years of heavy use. The speakers look a little different than these one, but the sound quality was good for the price.



how big was the room that you used this in? i'm a bit iffy about it having only 300W

Jayrookie


quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jayrookie

I remember finding a blu-ray player under $100 was a bargain. This is just a stupid good deal. I may pick 1 up just for ipod playback in a spare room.

saltyk9


quality posts: 0 Private Messages saltyk9
asiancoolio wrote:how big was the room that you used this in? i'm a bit iffy about it having only 300W



It was in a large master bedroom. Probably 16'x20'

blake963


quality posts: 0 Private Messages blake963

I bought this system less then 30 days ago I Luv it. I to thought it was to good to be true
No problems yet we used it everyday.