WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Klipsch Audio

These speakers will be music to your ears. And the price will be music to your wallet. But the taste will NOT be music to your mouth, so please do not try to eat them. It will void the warranty, and might kill you.

billypuppy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages billypuppy

Does anyone know if the Synergy F1 is the same speaker as the Synergy F10? They seem to have the same drivers and the exact same specifications.

"Three generations of imbeciles is enough".
Oliver Wendell Holmes

tonyp063

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonyp063
billypuppy wrote:Does anyone know if the Synergy F1 is the same speaker as the Synergy F10? They seem to have the same drivers and the exact same specifications.

They are different. It appears the F-10 superseded the F-1

F-1

and

F-10

tyriss

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tyriss

I have the SXT, and absolutely love it. Plenty of volume for a small to medium size room. Amazing sound quality for the size and price of these speakers. Very highly recommend.

RickFrisch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RickFrisch

Does the RoomGroove work with an Iphone 4?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

RickFrisch wrote:Does the RoomGroove work with an Iphone 4?

I can't find any information other than it works with most iPods.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

afwalton

quality posts: 9 Private Messages afwalton
ThunderThighs wrote:I can't find any information other than it works with most iPods.

No guarantees, but it's likely to work. If it works with late-model iPods, it ought to work with any 30-pin iPhone, with a couple of caveats: It might not charge the phone, and there might be some stuttering noise when you receive a call or text. Most of the older iPod speakers that aren't iPhone certified aren't shielded against GSM.

There's an example of the noise, which you've probably heard before, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1mlponX_jw

dirtysparks

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dirtysparks

How can you tell which iphone/ipod speaker system is wireless? I want to be able to bring it camping.

sdblair

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sdblair
dirtysparks wrote:How can you tell which iphone/ipod speaker system is wireless? I want to be able to bring it camping.

You don't need wireless, you need battery-operated. The G-17 has AirPlay, but no battery.

I have this and it's pretty good:

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Pure-Fi-Anywhere-Compact-Speakers/dp/B001G5Z82I/

Woot