WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

BenQ Projectors & Gaming Monitors

Yeah, we play games on our phones, too. But we refuse to let those tiny screens set the new standard for gaming. Real games need a real monitor - even better if that monitor takes up an entire wall.
BenQ official site

willleah


quality posts: 5 Private Messages willleah

bought a 2700 lumen for outdoor movies...
it's fantastic.
Movies start at 7:30PM on the east coast, projector is 8 feet from the screen and it is clearly visible.

superman81284


quality posts: 0 Private Messages superman81284
willleah wrote:bought a 2700 lumen for outdoor movies...
it's fantastic.
Movies start at 7:30PM on the east coast, projector is 8 feet from the screen and it is clearly visible.



What if I told you they were both 2700 lumens.

willleah


quality posts: 5 Private Messages willleah
superman81284 wrote:What if I told you they were both 2700 lumens.




I would pick both just to see both rabbit holes

degeneration


quality posts: 0 Private Messages degeneration

Wish I paid more attention and realized none of those inputs were DVI or HDMI. My fault, but for only 280 I can spend a few more bucks to get an HDMI to VGA converter and use the projector when I decide that size is more important than quality. I am sure this will hold me over for quite a while.

FSSZilla


quality posts: 0 Private Messages FSSZilla

Is there any real difference between the XL2420T monitor and the XL2420TX monitor, aside from better marketing and higher prices?

FSSZilla


quality posts: 0 Private Messages FSSZilla
FSSZilla wrote:Is there any real difference between the XL2420T monitor and the XL2420TX monitor, aside from better marketing and higher prices?



And to answer my own question: [url=http://www.nvidia.com/object/3d-vision-system-requirements.html?ClickID=dzrbhkxxtkbhycwtwzw2n2zyxyxmnbmchymy]

Apparently... 3D Vision HDMI support is part of the X model and not the regular model.

lj6580


quality posts: 1 Private Messages lj6580
FSSZilla wrote:And to answer my own question: [url=http://www.nvidia.com/object/3d-vision-system-requirements.html?ClickID=dzrbhkxxtkbhycwtwzw2n2zyxyxmnbmchymy]

Apparently... 3D Vision HDMI support is part of the X model and not the regular model.



Also it has a built in emitter while the other one needs an external one for 3D. It's supposed to come with an eyeglass for nvidia 2 but looking at the description I'd guess since its refurbished that's what they left out

Great monitors regardless, I have both versions and plan on picking up a third whenever I get a bigger workspace.

Smitelight


quality posts: 10 Private Messages Smitelight
willleah wrote:I would pick both just to see both rabbit holes



I am extremely uncomfortable with your innuendo. Or have I just been on the Internet for too long?

TNHawk


quality posts: 0 Private Messages TNHawk

So does the XL2420TX come with a pair of 3D glasses? BenQ Web site shows it does (1 pair) yet no real mention that they are included including not being listed in "Whats in the box". If I have to buy glasses that would suck.

I'm a little tea pot.... Oh Never Mind

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 568 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

TNHawk wrote:So does the XL2420TX come with a pair of 3D glasses? BenQ Web site shows it does (1 pair) yet no real mention that they are included including not being listed in "Whats in the box". If I have to buy glasses that would suck.



We have confirmed that the XL2420TX does come with the 3D glasses as shown in the photo. It should be added to the "In the box" list soon.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

willleah


quality posts: 5 Private Messages willleah
Smitelight wrote:I am extremely uncomfortable with your innuendo. Or have I just been on the Internet for too long?



You shoukd definitely call for mr operator