WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Urge Bluetooth Keyboard Stand for iPad mini

Laptops are useful, with their included keyboard and sturdy case, but boy are they lame. Who would want to own such a useful, practical device? Not us! Luckily, with these keyboard stands we get as close to having a laptop as possible without, eck, actually having to use a laptop.
Urge official site

certainmuse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages certainmuse

Why are the majority of accessories such as keyboards for iPad mini?

I get excited when I see 'iPad' on there and then I see 'mini' and it kills all my joy.

Why Woot? Why?

charger71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages charger71
certainmuse wrote:Why are the majority of accessories such as keyboards for iPad mini?

I get excited when I see 'iPad' on there and then I see 'mini' and it kills all my joy.

Why Woot? Why?

Try being on the other side of that coin, having an mini and looking for cool accessories!

Thanks Woot!

soundbyte24

quality posts: 1 Private Messages soundbyte24

Do you think this will fit an iPad Mini with a thin hard case on it like the Incipio Feather?

afwalton

quality posts: 9 Private Messages afwalton

Metal construction is nice, and the price is right. The question is how the keys compare in size and spacing to a standard keyboard. I haven't had good experiences with smaller netbooks, and this keyboard is smaller than theirs.

I'd love to use the Apple keyboard, but they seem to be so sensitive to spills that they flake out if you type the word "water" on them, and $70 is a lot to spend for something that disposable.

xpenguin

quality posts: 6 Private Messages xpenguin

Ooh I got so excited when I saw these! Being an owner of a mini I just had to get one. Thanks woot for thinking of the mini folk

turtlegir1

quality posts: 34 Private Messages turtlegir1

Anybody actually have one of these? I tried to look up reviews, and only found folio-style ones, not the keyboard/stand.

morpheus282

quality posts: 6 Private Messages morpheus282
turtlegir1 wrote:Anybody actually have one of these? I tried to look up reviews, and only found folio-style ones, not the keyboard/stand.

I think if I could find one honest review I'd get at least one. I can't even find one dishonest review.

cdl5577

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdl5577
morpheus282 wrote:I think if I could find one honest review I'd get at least one. I can't even find one dishonest review.

It's a pretty flimsy keyboard, typing is sloppier than using the touch screen keyboard. wish i didn't purchase it.

chasemdeluca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chasemdeluca

Crappy keyboard. Feels like something I would have bought at a flea market. Not even worth the low Woot price. I had to open it up and stuff the back a little just so the keys would stay up properly while typing. Seriously, it's like something out of a cracker jack box. Also, it seems like I have to re-connect it to my iPad in settings each time I turn it on. No fun.