rpmalouin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rpmalouin

I have 3 pairs of the wired black ones, they are great highly recommend these for 99 bucks. They are bluetooth connected but are not wireless from the aspect of needing a power cable and a speaker wire between the two speakers. These are not portable speakers. I my mind they work good for the office or small room where one might read a book or something. The sound is great and you will be happy with the purchase.

raigekion


quality posts: 0 Private Messages raigekion

I checked the Manual for this Speakers and it says that it comes in 2 power configurations: 100V - 120V and 220V - 240V.

Anyone knows which version these are? Hoping we can choose from the two.

aggie93


quality posts: 2 Private Messages aggie93

Any thoughts how these would work outdoors - on the patio table? Borrowed a Beats once, and it was great in the backyard so curious if these would work as well.

jeffaudyssey


quality posts: 17 Private Messages jeffaudyssey
raigekion wrote:I checked the Manual for this Speakers and it says that it comes in 2 power configurations: 100V - 120V and 220V - 240V.

Anyone knows which version these are? Hoping we can choose from the two.



These are 100-120v for N. American market.

jeffaudyssey


quality posts: 17 Private Messages jeffaudyssey
aggie93 wrote:Any thoughts how these would work outdoors - on the patio table? Borrowed a Beats once, and it was great in the backyard so curious if these would work as well.



These work fine outside as long as you keep them within 25-30 feet of the source. Best placed on a flat surface. Not waterproof however.

ssoltero


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ssoltero

These are some good sounding speakers. I have a pair at home and use them daily.

antikid


quality posts: 2 Private Messages antikid

got mine today! very nice. have not compared them back to back to my black non-bluetooth audysseys.
i do LOVE the white color though.

so far bluetooth is working pretty good. i have had a few skips here and there, but not enough to really bother me.

Avarik


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Avarik

Got mine too. They're great for the price, and bluetooth streaming sounds surprisingly good.

josheyre


quality posts: 0 Private Messages josheyre

Anybody get these dead out of the box? Mine appear to be DOA... no power.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

josheyre wrote:Anybody get these dead out of the box? Mine appear to be DOA... no power.



Sorry to hear you got a DOA unit. I recommend that you contact Audyssey Support to see if they can assist you with your purchase.

If they're unable to help you, please feel free to contact Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be more than happy to help you find a resolve.

dhxoals


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dhxoals

Got yours already? Well mine still says that it's awaiting shipping. Boo

mdigirol


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdigirol
ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry to hear you got a DOA unit. I recommend that you contact Audyssey Support to see if they can assist you with your purchase.

If they're unable to help you, please feel free to contact Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be more than happy to help you find a resolve.



Mine were dead on arrival as well... it seems like they aren't getting any power at all.

Avarik


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Avarik

=/ sucks about the DOA units.

My only concern about these so far is the volume knob. Doesn't seem like it's gonna hold up for a long time before it goes haywire like volume knobs tend to do.

mdigirol


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdigirol

Just a note, this isn't the first time DOA units on Audyssey speakers sold by woot.

See here http://tech.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5201340&pageindex=5&replycount=199

I sent an RMA through Audyssey, we'll see what happens.