WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Altaz Accessories

Now that marrying your Apple products is legal in many states, it's time to prepare your device for the big day. A wedding case isn't just an accessory: It's a memory your special iPhone or Macbook will remember for the rest of his or her life. Wait, you want to marry a same-sex Apple device? Not yet, friend...
Altaz official site 

uplike247

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uplike247

awesome stuff!! got my 1st taste at Urban outfitter.... pretty good quality

Zippy The Pinhead

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Zippy The Pinhead

Very odd - a Google search returns zero results for this model other than Woot links.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

jcasaurus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcasaurus
Zippy The Pinhead wrote:Very odd - a Google search returns zero results for this model other than Woot links.

Dang. Googling is hard as hell.
http://www.altazusa.com/pdetails/speakerA.html

skallen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages skallen

Try "AZSP101" and you get a bunch of links but no reviews, just the same sales blurb.

Now the main issue I have with all styli we've tried so far is that the "nib" (the tip) tends to wear down extremely quickly. At least the Bamboo has replacement nibs you can buy for about a buck apiece. We insist our kids use the stylus when doing writing practice on the iPad and go through nibs probably once every 2-3 weeks (3 kids, probably half-hour apiece per day.)

I've been waiting for someone to come up with a less-destructable nib and continue to try new ones. Apologies for judging a company by it's website but somehow I doubt Altaz has a cutting-edge R&D team working on new materials.

hmorales10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmorales10

It has anyone had problems with the delivery of this Woot (Bluetooth keyboard Case for iPad 2/3/4) since ordering it on 11 may, and to date I have not received it and "customer Woot" only gives answers that are: wait, or totalitarian "waiting or Refund" response seem attentional client of the third world or Government Office. Do not give an answer for the reason or problem that has made this delay.