WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Stuff for your Cell Phone

Let's face it: as much as you probably love your family and your friends, no one is near you more than your cell phone. It's basically your best friend! Your best friend, nestled comfortably in your pocket day in and day out. So you better treat it well! And we've got some stuff for you to pamper it to your (and its) heart's content.

mrbarister

quality posts: 29 Private Messages mrbarister

Woot really should rename this sale "Stuff for your iPhone."

nss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages nss

the ifi 2.1 is for android. The cell phone extender is universal. And the rechargeable battery thing can be used for anything....
Annnnnd that's about it.

"It is not the SPOON you wish to bend... it is the WILL of the spoon." - Derek "Stormy" Waters

thaskaman

quality posts: 15 Private Messages thaskaman
nss wrote:the ifi 2.1 is for android. The cell phone extender is universal. And the rechargeable battery thing can be used for anything....
Annnnnd that's about it.

ding ding ding! winner takes the cake!!

but not to be truly full-literal about things, yea WOW the market (in general) is really pushing iPhone & accessories *gag*.

no real surprise its *GASP* happening here as well...selling on-topic items, eh? ;)

ebloch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ebloch

Fry's for $1.83

http://www.frys.com/product/6523533?source=googleps&gclid=CLT155Ka-rYCFYyY4AodD1QA7A

Aquila76

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Aquila76

Just a heads up, the Wireless Extender will not work with any carrier's 4G or LTE data signals. It is compatible with pretty much all carriers voice and some 3G frequencies, though.

You can check which frequencies your carrier uses here:
http://www.wirelessadvisor.com/zipcode-search/ab0t4P3nct

My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal.

vibes4me

quality posts: 2 Private Messages vibes4me

It says 4s/5 so I am guessing Iphone 4 is out.

vibes4me

quality posts: 2 Private Messages vibes4me

Anyone know if the Camera Cover is wider to support attachment lenses? Otterbox is way to narrow..

mrbarister

quality posts: 29 Private Messages mrbarister
thaskaman wrote:ding ding ding! winner takes the cake!!

but not to be truly full-literal about things, yea WOW the market (in general) is really pushing iPhone & accessories *gag*.

no real surprise its *GASP* happening here as well...selling on-topic items, eh? ;)

That was my point. Most companies have even taken to saying iPad rather than tablet, and iPod rather than mp3 player. It's a conspiracy I tell you! Indoctrination through Apple bribes to companies. Soon we will all be iSheep! Baaaah! Baaaah?

frosty2469

quality posts: 4 Private Messages frosty2469
mrbarister wrote:That was my point. Most companies have even taken to saying iPad rather than tablet, and iPod rather than mp3 player. It's a conspiracy I tell you! Indoctrination through Apple bribes to companies. Soon we will all be iSheep! Baaaah! Baaaah?

iBaaaah?
Somebody, hand me a Kleenex™, I'm getting all teary-eyed here!

iguana71

quality posts: 4 Private Messages iguana71

No ZOMM w/car kit?

pseudogourmet98

quality posts: 17 Private Messages pseudogourmet98
iguana71 wrote:No ZOMM w/car kit?

What a happy camper you will be when you wake up!

iguana71

quality posts: 4 Private Messages iguana71
pseudogourmet98 wrote:What a happy camper you will be when you wake up!

I was...clicky
lol

werdze

quality posts: 1 Private Messages werdze

Hi, does anyone know if the G-Form Extreme Grid iPhone 4/4S Case is Red/Black or Orange/Black? The picture looks like red to me, but on the Specs tab it says that the case is Orange/Black.
Thanks

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

werdze wrote:Hi, does anyone know if the G-Form Extreme Grid iPhone 4/4S Case is Red/Black or Orange/Black? The picture looks like red to me, but on the Specs tab it says that the case is Orange/Black.
Thanks

Hey there. Checked with the team and it's orange. It's the lighting that's giving it a reddish hue.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

philosopherott

quality posts: 3 Private Messages philosopherott
mrbarister wrote:That was my point. Most companies have even taken to saying iPad rather than tablet, and iPod rather than mp3 player. It's a conspiracy I tell you! Indoctrination through Apple bribes to companies. Soon we will all be iSheep! Baaaah! Baaaah?

the benifit of being in a closed system with i-whatever is it is all the same hardware and is therefore easier to manufacture accessories as opposed to all the many diffrent open choices you get with android.