WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

MiButton Home Button Stickers

Home Button - noun \ˈhōm ˈbə-tən \ - a drab, lifeless round button at the bottom of an Apple device, this snooze-fest of a feature lacks any character whatsoever unless adorned, gussied up, or fancified in some way.

eholling


quality posts: 10 Private Messages eholling

Shouldn't these be under home.woot?

Bouts of Consternation:
8/17/11; 9/14/11; 10/12/11; 11/09/11, 12/06/11; 4/26/12

And right now.

XterraGuy


quality posts: 5 Private Messages XterraGuy

Shouldn't these just get thrown into bags of crap, along with those power balance things?

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

XterraGuy wrote:Shouldn't these just get thrown into bags of crap, along with those power balance things?



instant customer repellant!


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

die13lda


quality posts: 0 Private Messages die13lda

I can't believe these are an actual product. It's even harder to fathom somebody paying $10 for them.

Actually, I take that back, I can believe it. People will spend their money on any old crap, especially when it's for an iDevice.

iguana71


quality posts: 4 Private Messages iguana71
die13lda wrote:I can't believe these are an actual product. It's even harder to fathom somebody paying $10 for them.

Actually, I take that back, I can believe it. People will spend their money on any old crap, especially when it's for an iDevice.


Or an Android device... http://tech.woot.com/offers/samsung-gs3-home-button-sticker-glitter-2

luke975


quality posts: 13 Private Messages luke975

cheaper and better selection if you're buying for the non-apple version and just want one. tough choice.

I always did like yardsales.

nikademus1969


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nikademus1969

There is a need for this??

jiggersgreen


quality posts: 36 Private Messages jiggersgreen

For $5.00 I'll tell you where your home button is. No shipping!

PocketBrain


quality posts: 44 Private Messages PocketBrain

I was hoping this would bring the Home button back to Windows 8.
Disappointed.

Thumbmaster


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Thumbmaster

Isn't the whole point of having the home button recessed is so you don't press it by accident while the phone is in your pocket/bag? This sticker will surely kill the battery life of your device.

andrasko15


quality posts: 1 Private Messages andrasko15
PocketBrain wrote:I was hoping this would bring the Home button back to Windows 8.
Disappointed.




The start button is being brought back in the next major update, 8.1

jdevenberg


quality posts: 6 Private Messages jdevenberg
andrasko15 wrote:The start button is being brought back in the next major update, 8.1



It is rumored to be coming back, and possibly only in the enterprise edition.

Shinespark


quality posts: 31 Private Messages Shinespark

I guess they had to make a hot new trend since decorative headphone plugs don't mesh with the iPhone 5 well.

mybestuser1


quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybestuser1
Thumbmaster wrote:Isn't the whole point of having the home button recessed is so you don't press it by accident while the phone is in your pocket/bag? This sticker will surely kill the battery life of your device.



ditto.

Nothing is free but if you are lucky it can be inexpensive.

ibbleschitz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ibbleschitz
Thumbmaster wrote:Isn't the whole point of having the home button recessed is so you don't press it by accident while the phone is in your pocket/bag? This sticker will surely kill the battery life of your device.



that's why my home button doesn't wake my phone... gotta use the power button on the side...