WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

House of Marley Headphones

If there's one thing Bob Marley was all about it was putting his name on products to make some money! That's what, like, all of his songs were about! Making money! So, we're proud to fulfill his wishes by selling some of these House of Marley headphones!
House of Marley official site

lwang

quality posts: 32 Private Messages lwang

which one of these are made out of hemp?

mihr1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mihr1

I have the over ear headphones and they are AMAZING. The sound quality is fantastic and for this price definitely pick up a pair!

BTBAM

quality posts: 2 Private Messages BTBAM

Fairly certain that strange sound you are hearing is the sound of Bob Marley rolling over in his grave.

marziah

quality posts: 17 Private Messages marziah
BTBAM wrote:Fairly certain that strange sound you are hearing is the sound of Bob Marley rolling over in his grave.

One of his sons runs the company.

The headphones really are great sound, and the materials are very comfortable and feel like quality - fibers, wood, leathers. I'm not a fan of some of the styles, but I was surprised by how much I liked the headphones when I saw them in person.

stevemcdoo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stevemcdoo

"If there's one thing Bob Marley was all about it was putting his name on products to make some money!"

As much as I like these,I wont purchase. Its just sad...

WaltAmante

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WaltAmante

Has anyone gotten these yet?

Woot marked my order as being shipped last week. When I contacted Woot CS yesterday to tell them I haven't received my heatphones yet, they told me the vendor is being slow to ship.

The vendor being slow would not bother me if Woot hadn't already marked my order as shipped, when it really hasn't yet.

Any advice?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

WaltAmante wrote:Has anyone gotten these yet?

Woot marked my order as being shipped last week. When I contacted Woot CS yesterday to tell them I haven't received my heatphones yet, they told me the vendor is being slow to ship.

The vendor being slow would not bother me if Woot hadn't already marked my order as shipped, when it really hasn't yet.

Any advice?

sorry about that.
if you ordered another item on the day you bought these headphones, it's possible the "shipping" message reflects the tracking status for that other item.

i know that's not a super excuse, but hopefully it does explain the conflicting information.

as always, if you have any questions about your order, you can send another email to Support@Woot.com and we'll let you know what's up.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

WaltAmante

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WaltAmante
PemberDucky wrote:sorry about that.
if you ordered another item on the day you bought these headphones, it's possible the "shipping" message reflects the tracking status for that other item.

Yep, that's it.

Being new, they way your webpage is organized, it shows that both items were shipped. Matter of fact, the notice of shipping email lists both items.

I guess I just need to be a bit more patient, and hope the second item eventually shows up over the course of the next few months.

daylily91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daylily91

Received mine today.Very nice. Didn't get any shipping notifications.