WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Tablets & Accessories

Think of your tablet like a child -- a blank slate. It is up to you, as the "parent" of your tablet, to imbue it with the proper information, apps, and accessories. This tablet tutelage is a tremendous responsibility, and one which should not be taken lightly. 

El Marko

quality posts: 7 Private Messages El Marko

What the heck does "new" mean as used here? My iPad 3rd Gen is "new" to me.

What specific models fit or don't fit?

Sheesh! You'd think that would be REALLY BASIC INFORMATION worth including.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

El Marko wrote:What the heck does "new" mean as used here? My iPad 3rd Gen is "new" to me.

What specific models fit or don't fit?

Sheesh! You'd think that would be REALLY BASIC INFORMATION worth including.

Sorry. That info is straight from the manufacturer. Talked with someone here though...

It is made for the iPad 3.

The iPad 4 is the same form factor (size) but with the Lightning connector (and a few other things). This will fit the iPad 4 but the cut out for the connector will be a bit larger than needed.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Bluesultan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bluesultan

Bought the Asus Transformer for my wife last time around and she (we) love it. So happy to see these up again.

Hope it's still around on Thursday (payday) but where's the 32GB model? I really wanted a blue one. o.O

thelastredeemer

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thelastredeemer

Will the blue Transformer be back in stock? Red looks rather ugly.

Bluesultan

thelastredeemer wrote:Will the blue Transformer be back in stock? Red looks rather ugly.

The red looks better in person. I just like blue.

davidgs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidgs

(b)Hi(b)
I want to Buy The Sony Xperia , can it be sent by expedite shipping - less that 3-5 days
Thanks
(i)David(i)

bluemaple

quality posts: 76 Private Messages bluemaple

We have the Samsung Tab 2 7.0. We're really happy with it (fills in as a backup tablet between our smart phones and full size tablet).

But Woot, 'sorry, that $170 price does not look that interesting, especially from a low-overhead (drop shipped?) seller.

This tablet is virtually always available locally in our market for $159-169, also new.

And that accessory package doesn't include much more than $2.99 of value. (I'd throw most of it away.)

ThunderThighs

Staff

davidgs wrote:(b)Hi(b)
I want to Buy The Sony Xperia , can it be sent by expedite shipping - less that 3-5 days
Thanks
(i)David(i)

Sorry but expedited shipping is not available for that item.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jamesclaflin

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jamesclaflin

I bought the Sony xperia 5 days back, and now im seeing the asus transformer for like the same price, did i make the wrong decision? :S

redstang

quality posts: 3 Private Messages redstang

Galaxy Pad 2 7" for 5 bucks cheaper than I paid a month ago - damn.

Timing is everything - especially when wOOting!

alanhwoot

quality posts: 38 Private Messages alanhwoot

I got the Thrive some time ago and really like it. The full-sized ports and removable battery are great. The only downside is that it's really thick.

If you plan to root it or update to the unofficial Jellybean release, go to ThriveForums.org and do not apply any Toshiba updates.

If you install the official Ice Cream Sandwich release, it becomes much more difficult to root or apply alternate ROMs.

Sharky35

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sharky35

Regarding the ASUS Transformer.
Had a Ipad I then IPAD II...

Toddler dropped the IPAD II, killed it so I bought a ASUS Transformer Prime... I LOVE IT! HAD IT FOR WELL OVER A YEAR, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!

Wife sold her IPAD on e-bay and now she has a Transformer. She too LOVES IT!

dergage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dergage

I also bought the Asus TF300 about 6 months back. I switched from an iPad 1 and couldn't be happier. I'm a student and carry it around with me everywhere and it has been fantastic. It even fell out of my truck when i opened the door to grab it and still works like it is brand new.

If you're looking for a very functional, very capable, very user-friendly tablet, invest in this one...

GK

tuckerben

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tuckerben

The Toshiba Thrive is not 32GB as advertized. It only has 16GB of internal storage. I bought one from Woot a month ago. Replacing it with a 32GB model was not an option, a $50 partial refund/credit was not an option. They would only give a full refund, which is great if you hadnt already bought over $50 worth of accessories for an obsolete tablet before hand. It is a great tablet, its multiple connections and replacable battery make up for the thickness of this tablet. I thought maybe advertising this as a 32GB Tab was an honest mistake but I now suspect otherwise. Wooters beware! Dont get Boned!

Bluesultan

So...I didn't get the red one...when are you going to put the 32GB blue one up Woot? ;)

ThunderThighs

Staff

tuckerben wrote:The Toshiba Thrive is not 32GB as advertized. It only has 16GB of internal storage. I bought one from Woot a month ago. Replacing it with a 32GB model was not an option, a $50 partial refund/credit was not an option. They would only give a full refund, which is great if you hadnt already bought over $50 worth of accessories for an obsolete tablet before hand. It is a great tablet, its multiple connections and replacable battery make up for the thickness of this tablet. I thought maybe advertising this as a 32GB Tab was an honest mistake but I now suspect otherwise. Wooters beware! Dont get Boned!

So sorry for the problem. The sale was for 32GB and we've confirmed this. It looks like a 16GB got slipped in by mistake. Please email support@woot.com so they can help you out.

FORUM MODERATOR