WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Battery Explosion!

One kind of battery explosion splatters everyone around it with corrosive acid. The other kind offers everyone around it lots of batteries for very low prices. We don't know about you, but we know which kind we'd rather take part in.

xtreemsaver

quality posts: 2 Private Messages xtreemsaver

100 batteries for 15 bucks!! Im in!

rjquillin

quality posts: 189 Private Messages rjquillin

Need some C and D cells...

CT

mrfletch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrfletch

The Panasonic AA & AAA are 4 for $1 at dollar tree.

Empurfektion

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Empurfektion
mrfletch wrote:The Panasonic AA & AAA are 4 for $1 at dollar tree.

Still, that's $25 for 100. These are 100 batteries for $15 plus $5 shipping if it's the only thing you buy. Still cheaper!

scapsinger

quality posts: 22 Private Messages scapsinger

(just sent a support message...copying here for MAXIMUM VISIBILITY....)

Dang...I did not mean to order this thing 2 minutes ago (Order #44391294) before I changed order information, qty, etc...

Can you cancel this order for me please?? Literally was just a couple minutes ago! THANK YOU!!!!

scapsinger

quality posts: 22 Private Messages scapsinger

FWIW - I've ordered the Panasonic AA previously from Woot and they are solid batteries. I use them in professional video and audio gear and they are just as good as any of the other batteries I've used.

This is a really good deal...was a good deal on Woot before, and this price is even better.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

scapsinger wrote:(just sent a support message...copying here for MAXIMUM VISIBILITY....)

Dang...I did not mean to order this thing 2 minutes ago (Order #44391294) before I changed order information, qty, etc...

Can you cancel this order for me please?? Literally was just a couple minutes ago! THANK YOU!!!!

You'll need to email support@woot.com to cancel the order. Thanks!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

meerkat6666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meerkat6666

AC Delco
100xAA
100xAAA

These are noticeably shorter in life than most other batteries but only by a sliver. Great for medium-low power uses.

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586
meerkat6666 wrote:AC Delco
100xAA
100xAAA

These are noticeably shorter in life than most other batteries but only by a sliver. Great for medium-low power uses.

These are great for the "girl uses"... if you know what I mean... They last the same as other top quality brands. TRUST ME, I KNOW!

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

grimmwerks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grimmwerks

GAH want more rechargeables!