WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Powerbag Charging Bags

You never know when you'll be out and about and you'll suddenly need a quick charge. These bags have got the juice to keep you, errrr, I mean, your cell phones, tablets, or cameras charged while you're away from an outlet.
Powerbag official site

izzygd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages izzygd

Think there might be a mistake in the second pic for the black power bag.

izzygd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages izzygd

and the first for the grey...

irishfireherself

quality posts: 0 Private Messages irishfireherself

I think you're right. I bought the black bag for my brother, and there was no prominent grey stripe like that photo has.

He loves the bag, by the way, for photo and video shoots. I work in an IT office, and when I showed the bag to my coworkers (before carefully packing it back up for my brother), they all ooh-ed and ahh-ed, and one coworker bought one for himself. I'm no longer on-the-go enough to need one, but they sure look nifty!

izzygd wrote:Think there might be a mistake in the second pic for the black power bag.

aurelianolaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aurelianolaw

Please offer the backpacks again! 3000mah or 6000mah version. I dont want to wait another few months.(>_<)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

RE: the photos with the stripe....

Sorry for the late response. That's the back side of the bag. Our photos match those on Amazon.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Distalled

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Distalled

Have one of the messenger bags. Excellent back, though it is thinner than you'd think. With an ultrabook I have about one large binder worth of space in the main pocket.

The bag is well cushioned in the back, which makes it a pleasure to wear even for a while.

The strap is also comfortable, but the length adjusting buckle can be easily slid out of place after you've perfectly trimmed it.

All in all, I'm incredibly glad I got the bag. I may replace the strap, then it'll be perfect for me.

cmd3316

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmd3316

Do you have a powerbag for the I phone 5?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cmd3316 wrote:Do you have a powerbag for the I phone 5?

You can use the USB connector with your Lightning cable that came with your phone.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items