WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Powerbag Charging Bags

You never know when you'll be out and about and you'll suddenly need a quick charge. These bags have got the juice to keep you, errrr, I mean, your cell phones, tablets, or cameras charged while you're away from an outlet.
Powerbag official site

izzygd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages izzygd

Think there might be a mistake in the second pic for the black power bag.

izzygd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages izzygd

and the first for the grey...

irishfireherself

quality posts: 0 Private Messages irishfireherself

I think you're right. I bought the black bag for my brother, and there was no prominent grey stripe like that photo has.

He loves the bag, by the way, for photo and video shoots. I work in an IT office, and when I showed the bag to my coworkers (before carefully packing it back up for my brother), they all ooh-ed and ahh-ed, and one coworker bought one for himself. I'm no longer on-the-go enough to need one, but they sure look nifty!

izzygd wrote:Think there might be a mistake in the second pic for the black power bag.

aurelianolaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aurelianolaw

Please offer the backpacks again! 3000mah or 6000mah version. I dont want to wait another few months.(>_<)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

RE: the photos with the stripe....

Sorry for the late response. That's the back side of the bag. Our photos match those on Amazon.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Distalled

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Distalled

Have one of the messenger bags. Excellent back, though it is thinner than you'd think. With an ultrabook I have about one large binder worth of space in the main pocket.

The bag is well cushioned in the back, which makes it a pleasure to wear even for a while.

The strap is also comfortable, but the length adjusting buckle can be easily slid out of place after you've perfectly trimmed it.

All in all, I'm incredibly glad I got the bag. I may replace the strap, then it'll be perfect for me.

cmd3316

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmd3316

Do you have a powerbag for the I phone 5?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cmd3316 wrote:Do you have a powerbag for the I phone 5?

You can use the USB connector with your Lightning cable that came with your phone.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders