WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Booq iPad Cases

Intellectual property laws in the U.S. are downright nuts. For instance, did you know that the inventor of "books" still maintains the copyright, and levies a hefty licensing fee anytime anyone uses it? (This paragraph cost us five grand.) These Booq iPad cases saved a fortune just by switching the 'k' out for a 'q'.
Booq official site

El Marko

quality posts: 7 Private Messages El Marko

Other than possibly greed, can anyone explain to me why the Black Folio is $5 more than the other colors? I don't see any other differences.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

El Marko wrote:Other than possibly greed, can anyone explain to me why the Black Folio is $5 more than the other colors? I don't see any other differences.

Closeout prices on some of the less popular colors. Black is a color that never goes out of style.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jarrodrandel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jarrodrandel

Why is the Coffee/Cream twice as much $ as the other folio cases?

floradora99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages floradora99
jarrodrandel wrote:Why is the Coffee/Cream twice as much $ as the other folio cases?

Went to the Booq site:
http://www.booqbags.com/us/folios/booqpad
All are recycled polypropylene (bottles) except for coffee/ cream which is napa leather and nubuck lined.

njkatz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages njkatz
floradora99 wrote:Went to the Booq site:
http://www.booqbags.com/us/folios/booqpad
All are recycled polypropylene (bottles) except for coffee/ cream which is napa leather and nubuck lined.

Thanks. I was trying to figure out whey it said on one place they are made of Napa leather and in another leatherette.

Nick

xpenguin

quality posts: 6 Private Messages xpenguin

Sigh - no love for the mini folk.

stalkj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stalkj

This could be obvious to most folks, but after reading the Amazon reviews and looking at the pictures again, the Booqpad model does not have a hole for the rear facing camera for newer iPad models.