WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Mi Home Office Es Su Home Office

It's your office, so you need office stuff, like computers and scanners and stuff. But it's also your home, so you need fun stuff like hilarious USB drives. And it's your basement, so you need incense to cover up the mildew smell. (We're not selling incense.)

brendan948725

quality posts: 39 Private Messages brendan948725

I want that cartoony "Starry Night" wallpaper.

*MOST RECENT WOOTS!*

• Random Crap
  • Light Blocking Curtains and Rod
  • HP Deskjet Wireless

• 20 Woots! (5 Bungled Original Communicator)
  • 27 Shirts!
  • 5 Sellouts!
  • 2 Homes!
  • 1 Sport!
  • 2 Techs!
  • 1 Wine!
  • 1 Accessories!
  • 2 Pops!

emonair

quality posts: 4 Private Messages emonair

Anyone seen a similar pole mount that would hold a 27" iMac?

99blackmagic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 99blackmagic

looking at the gallery for the iMacs, it doesn't appear they have any way to mount them at all.
If you really wanted to pole mount it, I would assume you could use a mount like this and some quality 3m double-side tape, the puffy stuff, not the type that you make your kitten scrap books with and apply it to the entire area of the advertised mount and slap it on the back of the iMac. Industrial velcro might work also, but i would think it's ALL about the surface being clean and FULLY covered by the material that you are attaching with.

Hopefully you don't need any warranty work.

bobmdogking

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobmdogking

I just received my pole mount from a previous Woot. It is very sturdy, holds a 21" monitor any way you want. My only issue is I wish the pole was higher as I have set up a stand up desk and it not tall enough.

On the 27" iMac on something like this. Having a 21" iMac knowing how heavy it is I would not want it hanging from anything especially duck tape. Put it on a box.

motoroller77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages motoroller77

Woot, please add "Input" - "Output" specs of picture frame's power adapter.
Thanks.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

motoroller77 wrote:Woot, please add "Input" - "Output" specs of picture frame's power adapter.
Thanks.

The wonderful Eric has come to your rescue. It's being added to the sale.

AC power adapter (Input: 100-240V 50/60 Hz; Output: 12V 1.5A)

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pcguru2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pcguru2000

All,

Be advised that Panadigital filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. They have shut there doors. Warranty is useless as they are no longer honoring their warranties.

Tried to get warranty repair of another of there products and received an email that basically said they have ceased operations and they cannot and will not do any warranty replacements.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pcguru2000 wrote:All,

Be advised that Panadigital filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. They have shut there doors. Warranty is useless as they are no longer honoring their warranties.

Tried to get warranty repair of another of there products and received an email that basically said they have ceased operations and they cannot and will not do any warranty replacements.

Warranty service is usually addressed during bankruptcy. Regardless, you can always contact Woot at support@woot.com.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items