WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Xtreme Accessories

Somebody Xtinguish the fire, because it is getting Xtremely Xtreme in here. There's going to be an Xodus to the Xurbs if we don't get an Xtremity Xpert in here to Xhume some Xceedingly Xcellent Xcoriation.

jono216

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jono216

have no fear buying cheaper cables then you would find in a B&M store. they are marked up to the 9s and the same components. i have been running on $4 HDMI cables with no down sides.

l33trican

quality posts: 0 Private Messages l33trican

What VESA mounts does this support? 75x75, 100x100, 200x200, 100x200, etc??? The information is not in the manual!

sdownin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages sdownin
jono216 wrote:have no fear buying cheaper cables then you would find in a B&M store. they are marked up to the 9s and the same components. i have been running on $4 HDMI cables with no down sides.

Ditto. I usually buy my A/V cables from Monoprice.com, but these prices aren't bad, especially if you've opened up free shipping for the day. Why people would pay more that $1 a foot for HDMI is beyond me.

I actually saw a single 1-meter HMDI cable in Best Buy selling for $500!!! No, that's not a mistype. 5 FIVE Benjamins! For THREE FEET of cable! And it's not even diamond encrusted with pure 24K gold wiring!

WAY over-priced cable

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

The HDMI cables make me want to grab a wooden flute and play music to see if they sway and dance.

briguy9876

quality posts: 0 Private Messages briguy9876

I used all of my awesome-mega Googling powers, but I couldn't find any reviews on the headphones. Are they any good? Can anyone vouch for them? That price is pretty good for a pair of whatever headphones, but I want to be sure.

Also, I'm looking for some headphones to use on the go or out on the town, but these have those inline volume controls that is more akin to computer headsets. Is this a good choice for just basic listening?

SunnyLea0

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SunnyLea0
briguy9876 wrote:I used all of my awesome-mega Googling powers, but I couldn't find any reviews on the headphones. Are they any good? Can anyone vouch for them? That price is pretty good for a pair of whatever headphones, but I want to be sure.

Also, I'm looking for some headphones to use on the go or out on the town, but these have those inline volume controls that is more akin to computer headsets. Is this a good choice for just basic listening?

Ditto.

woolley101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woolley101

I wooted!!

woot!

klstrader

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klstrader

These prices aren't bad or anything, but if you just search around on other deal-type sites you are bound to find something better. I always get my cables from a seller on ebay with a solid reputation. Just got two 6' hdmi cables for $3.94 USD and free shipping. So deals are out there to be had.