WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Sports Car Mice

You feel like you're ready for a mid-life crisis, but the whole thing feels so daunting. You're supposed to get a sports car and a hot young boyfriend/girlfriend? That sounds like a lot of work. Why not just get an optical mouse shaped like a sports car and call it a crisis?

kgrantwa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kgrantwa

Got the Corvette one a couple weeks ago for two bucks more...:P

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Preemptive apology: Some of the items weren't received in time for this sale but the photo shoot for the banner was already complete. So we are showing some items that aren't for sale. We humbly apologize for that.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

momsta3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages momsta3

I want a Mustang Mouse!

transam182

quality posts: 0 Private Messages transam182

I bought two last time and neither work. Their website does not have a drivers page (since I have a feeling that's the problem) and customer service is terrible. Definitely not a plug and play device. I have written them twice with no response, but returning them is too much of a pain. Product does not work, and no service = don't buy.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

transam182 wrote:I bought two last time and neither work. Their website does not have a drivers page (since I have a feeling that's the problem) and customer service is terrible. Definitely not a plug and play device. I have written them twice with no response, but returning them is too much of a pain. Product does not work, and no service = don't buy.

Sorry to hear that you experiencing issues with your order.
Please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be glad to assist you.

mrbarister

quality posts: 29 Private Messages mrbarister

Even the 4 and 5 star reviews on Amazon say these eat batteries faster than the actual car eats gas. Also as another woofer stated they aren't plug and play. On the bright said they're said to work really well after you get them working.

lusluckylad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lusluckylad

I like my mice wired.

mpeters123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mpeters123

OK show me a picture of the Camaro and dont offer one. Got the Jag and it works great for me. I would like white led lights instead of blue.

vickynorris

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vickynorris

Gave my husband one of these. He says it is ok, but only works on clean mouse pads and flat surfaces. They are also very large, much larger than I was expecting. He doesn't really like it much. So this is a disappointing purchase. Most things I've gotten from Woot have been great.

Ftwo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ftwo

This thing arrived at the house with batteries that looked like the were recovered from the Titanic.

My boy really liked the Jaguar mouse though.

drgnfyre11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drgnfyre11

I bought a Jaguar and a Corvette.

The Corvette works fine - plug and play with Windows 7 - no problem.

The Jaguar doesn't want to track very well, however - so it's defective. Contacted the company but haven't heard anything back.

Discouraging that their website says they were bought out at the end of the year, so I'd be surprised if I get a decent response. Not worth it to pay shipping to return it to woot, but will definitely keep this in mind the next time I order something through woot.