WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Workin' From Home

Yahoo says it's time to quit working from home. You know what we have to say to that? Nahoo! That's right, as one of your favorite sites from forever ago dismisses the notion of working in your pajamas, your other favorite site from forever ago is offering deals to pimp your home office. Check it out!

usathyan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages usathyan

Does anyone know if Canon F-792SGA Scientific Calculator has a Fractions option to convert decimals to fractions and do fraction math? BTW, this same calculator is $9.95 on Canon website.

InFrom

quality posts: 31 Private Messages InFrom

That Dell with the TV tuner gets a solid review from CNET. One of the knocks they give it is the lack of Blu-ray.

Avidiax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Avidiax
usathyan wrote:Does anyone know if Canon F-792SGA Scientific Calculator has a Fractions option to convert decimals to fractions and do fraction math? BTW, this same calculator is $9.95 on Canon website.

This it the top-of-the-line calculator from Canon. I can't find the manual for this calculator, but I found a better picture, and you can see a denominator button below "calc".

For the programmers out there, it does support HEX/OCT/DEC/BINARY conversions.

http://nemesisusa.com/content/images/thumbs/0000530_canon_f_792sga_450.jpg

Gnomercy

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Gnomercy

The Pandigital digital photo frame is super nice.

Lots of features you'd pay tons more for. I got one for MiL few years ago for Xmas and she loves it. Looks amazing.

RolandGunner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RolandGunner

They always say that Pandigital frames are "wi-fi ready" but as far as I can tell nobody has sold the Pandigital wi-fi adapter for quite some time.

cashcq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cashcq
InFrom wrote:That Dell with the TV tuner gets a solid review from CNET. One of the knocks they give it is the lack of Blu-ray.

Could you pls kindly adv the Graphics is HD4000 or HD2500, I remember it should be HD4000

cashcq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cashcq

HP Omni 27-1057C All-in-One PC, the rate is higher usd50 than newegg,but newegg is out of stock.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883256544

fwsch

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fwsch

What's the deal with Refurbished merchandise lately? Why are there so many refurbished products on Woot!?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

fwsch wrote:What's the deal with Refurbished merchandise lately? Why are there so many refurbished products on Woot!?

But we always sale a lot of refurbished items.....

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

epakai

quality posts: 7 Private Messages epakai

Are the buttons on the Canon hard plastic like on a ti-83?

tkryan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tkryan

Be aware that Pandigital is in Chapter 11 right now and is liquidating assets; Additionally, they are not honoring warranty claims of any sort. Buyer beware.

That said, pretty good price for a 12" Photo Frame; Reviews on Amazon mostly circle around a lousy UI, but not many complaints about picture quality.

Anyone know if a universal USB WiFi adapter will work with this?

medscript

quality posts: 4 Private Messages medscript

Amazon has the canon printer for 9 bucks more and of course free shipping for a new product. You can even get the updated version for only 10 more than what is being asked here. Woot, what happened to your deals?

cdubbya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdubbya

For the Cyber Acoustic speakers;
Total peek power 40 watts

They have PEEK power? Nothing makes me want to buy less from a company than when they misspell a spec on a product.