WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

HP Xplosion!

Remember when HP said they were getting out of the computer business to concentrate on selling prepaid phone cards, or whatever? PSYCHE! That was just to lull their enemies into a false sense of security. Now they're moving in for the kill!
HP official site

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975

the envy looks like the same computer on amazon for about $35 cheaper. and the 3 reviews aren't exactly glowing.

http://www.amazon.com/HP-Envy-12GB-DDR3-Desktop/dp/B009RSFSZS

I always did like yardsales.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

luke975 wrote:the envy looks like the same computer on amazon for about $35 cheaper. and the 3 reviews aren't exactly glowing.

http://www.amazon.com/HP-Envy-12GB-DDR3-Desktop/dp/B009RSFSZS

Whoops, our bad. We had the wrong price up. It's $675.

Honest.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

acherene

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acherene

This PC looks like it comes with 2 hard drives, a standard SATA and a small SSD. Which one is the operating system installed on?

lightoftown

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lightoftown

Hows this Envy ultrabook deal? Should i get that now or wait for next generation?

mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber

The specs and sales tabs have stopped working. They worked fine earlier today when I was on wine.woot.com. But now they don't work on any site for daily or plus deals. If I can't see specs, can't know whether I want an item

[Edit: This website should still be in beta. Doesn't work as well as the pre woot makeover site.]

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

mschauber wrote:The specs and sales tabs have stopped working. They worked fine earlier today when I was on wine.woot.com. But now they don't work on any site for daily or plus deals. If I can't see specs, can't know whether I want an item

[Edit: This website should still be in beta. Doesn't work as well as the pre woot makeover site.]

Seem to be working fine for me on this side...I'm using Mozilla Firefox..

Have you tried using another internet browser?

bborozan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bborozan

fyi: bought the hp 27" in december, and so far, so good.

crisss1205

quality posts: 5 Private Messages crisss1205
acherene wrote:This PC looks like it comes with 2 hard drives, a standard SATA and a small SSD. Which one is the operating system installed on?

This PC looks like it comes with 2 storage drives, a standard hard drive and a small SSD. Which one is the operating system installed on?

Well the correct answer will always be the SSD. That is the point of the SSD. It holds the OS and some programs while the HDD holds the files.