WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Zinnet to Win It

You kids enjoy the media, correct? Well, what we've got here is an assortment of products from Zinnet that appear to do varied media functions. We think. Us goofy numskulls can't quite figure out how any of these wacky wire-boxes work! LOL (is a thing we could say here, no?)!
Zinnet official site

williamt1980

quality posts: 0 Private Messages williamt1980

Why's the brite-View $189? It was $131.36 direct from Amazon earlier today according to camelcamelcamel. http://camelcamelcamel.com/brite-View-BV-2822-Uncompressed-Wireless-Transmission/product/B005ATA2Z4

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

williamt1980 wrote:Why's the brite-View $189? It was $131.36 direct from Amazon earlier today according to camelcamelcamel. http://camelcamelcamel.com/brite-View-BV-2822-Uncompressed-Wireless-Transmission/product/B005ATA2Z4

It's also not in stock.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

williamt1980

quality posts: 0 Private Messages williamt1980
ThunderThighs wrote:It's also not in stock.

Fair enough... but... Woot and Amazon are one in the same now. I'm just used to seeing Woot have lower prices than Amazon.

harrislokmanhakim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harrislokmanhakim

so, can I mix and match this brand with the existing Western Digital powerline modules already installed in my house??

posapay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages posapay

fogal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fogal

Brite-views can be notoriously hard to find at times. I have a couple of the older style boxes and they work fantastically.

zinnet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zinnet

Dear Customer,

Thanks for interests for Brite View products (model# BV-2822), the price you mentioned wasn't valid price and also it was incorrect price, that's why Amazon.com has been changed the right price at $299.99. We didn't sell at such a lower price before, For your reference, MSRP of this item is still at $299.99

Thanks.

Zinnet, Inc

tagbiker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tagbiker

Alrighty then. I have been scouring places for reviews and seen some pros and cons on this particular box. It appears to do what I want it to. in the third pic of the box contents I spy with my little eye a usb stick, which I would ASSUME is the wifi adapter, but no mention is made of such a thing in the specs. "In the box" only lists the media player itself, does the manual and any of the cables come with it? Just checking. Gracias. i will prolly pull the trigger anyway.

edit: i mean this about the bv-5005hd unit.

c21h30o2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages c21h30o2

Tried to cancel on Thursday AM. Was told NO by WOOT even though it didn't ship until FRIDAY. Shows up without half of the features WOOT said it had. Shipped it back a week ago. It was picked up by some other shipper and resent to WOOT apparently. Now I am told i wont get my money back for 10-14 days after it arrives. I've had some bad experiences ordering online but this tops them all. I gave WOOT a second chance and they blew it.

c21h30o2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages c21h30o2

So you apparently saw how they advertised this product, including features that your company removed a year ago and didn't try to correct them? just figured your company and woot could make a few quick bucks screwing us?

zinnet wrote:Dear Customer,

Thanks for interests for Brite View products (model# BV-2822), the price you mentioned wasn't valid price and also it was incorrect price, that's why Amazon.com has been changed the right price at $299.99. We didn't sell at such a lower price before, For your reference, MSRP of this item is still at $299.99

Thanks.

Zinnet, Inc