WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Targus Tech Accessories

You walk into your local coffee shop and open your laptop, ready to start your novel. Then you look around and, egad, everybody else has the exact same laptop. How will your uniqueness be recognized? Grab some Targus accessories and set yourself apart. 
Targus official site

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

btw, if you ARE working on a novel....probably consider a new activity.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

alextse

quality posts: 23 Private Messages alextse

Personally I like cooling mats for my laptops as I feel that they reduce the wear and tear of heat damage. That being said, I highly recommend a single large fan versus two smaller ones. The benefit is that the larger fan can rotate at a slower speed and push as much or more air with significantly lower noise and pitch.

woottoady

quality posts: 33 Private Messages woottoady

I was wondering if the "Mobile Laptop Charger" would work on an immobile laptop.

sircorby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sircorby

I found one of the styli at work.

After trying to use it on my iPad, I can safely say it's terrible. the mushy tip is imprecise and has a terrible, catching feel on glass.

lwang

quality posts: 32 Private Messages lwang

if the car's output is 12v DC and laptops takes 12v DC, isn't the chargers just a straight wire? Why would this kind of thing have a $50 MSRP instead of $10?

operaticus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages operaticus

RE: Chill Mat

Compatibiity: Designed to work with laptops with up to 16 screens

;-)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

operaticus wrote:RE: Chill Mat

;-)

LOL. Fixed. Thanks for pointing it out.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AerodexdotCom

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AerodexdotCom
lwang wrote:if the car's output is 12v DC and laptops takes 12v DC, isn't the chargers just a straight wire? Why would this kind of thing have a $50 MSRP instead of $10?

A large number of laptops require 16 or 19 volts to charge. No mention on the voltage output of this device.

A

AerodexdotCom

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AerodexdotCom

Reviews on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Targus-Charger-Limited-Warranty-APD80US/product-reviews/B00365EE2G/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

A