WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Turn Your House Theater Into A Home Theater

If you're going to run a financially sound home theater, you're going need to start charging your friends a lot more for food. We're talking $7 for a bag of popcorn, $4.50 for some Milk Duds, and $10 for your famous jalapeño poppers. Listen, if your friends don't want to pay they can go elsewhere. 

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Have you ever seen a tv fall off a wall?

I'm just hanging out, really.

SnifferSir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnifferSir

Bummer... just picked up one of the Toshiba 46SL417U less than a month ago for $40 more. Oh well... got it in time for the "Harbaugh Bowl", so I guess it was worth it. After a firmware update it needed which seems to have fixed some auto-brightness flickering, I have no complaints - of course, I have it paired with a theater system and do not use the weak internal speakers.

Call me masochistic... But I wish 'STUPID' was painful !!

chrisiturrioz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrisiturrioz

hows this pioneer reciever?

tred009

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tred009
chrisiturrioz wrote:hows this pioneer reciever?

It's sold out

wrupp53150

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wrupp53150

I just purchased on of these this weekend locally. It will likely need a firmware update, out of the box. Pandora won't work without it. It is replacing a 14yr old JVC and I can really tell the difference when I watch a blue ray.

julianjoe826

quality posts: 0 Private Messages julianjoe826

You can buy most of these TVs here brand new for about $75 more at Walmart

fafou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fafou

I'm interested in the $29 mount. Anyone have any experience with it?

All I really want is a mount for my 37" TV now that I won't have to change when I get a 60" TV in a couple years.

bigapplebookworm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigapplebookworm

There should be some simpler household cleaner that can be used for HDTV cleaning/dusting instead of this one. Any advise?

bigapplebookworm

p0diabl0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages p0diabl0
bigapplebookworm wrote:There should be some simpler household cleaner that can be used for HDTV cleaning/dusting instead of this one. Any advise?

You can use a 50/50 distilled water/isopropyl alcohol mix.