WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Chameleon

Take it from us: the people of the internet are just WAITING for your photos! Flowers, funny street signs, black and white shots of a lonely tree in the winter, and all kinds of other totally neat stuff is just waiting to be photographed by you! So get yourself a camera!

mybestuser1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybestuser1

I am soo dissapointed, here I thought: great a sale of chameleons, I am so in, but it is just camera equipment.

Nothing is free but if you are lucky it can be inexpensive.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Chameleon

Is that like "Duck duck duck duck duck duck GOOSE!"?

Okay, I confess, I know it's really a reference to a Culture Club song...

------------------
I Bet on Sky

LaKASkill

quality posts: 18 Private Messages LaKASkill

The "Lens Pens" are awesome. A completely streak free lens. I use it on my kids glasses as well, works great.

Hentaijeff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hentaijeff

The Lens pens look like sonic screwdrivers :D

paperthinwalls

quality posts: 1 Private Messages paperthinwalls

Since there's no chatter about the Adxio camcorder, I looked up a little info about it and the company, and maybe someone else can comment on this info.

Looks like Adxio, Inc filed for bankruptcy last year in November (looks like it is still pending): http://business-bankruptcies.com/cases/adxio-inc

And from the looks of the Adxio website they either rebranded as DigiTomo or a company bought them. The images of the Adxio camcorder are on that site with the logo "DigiTomo" added to it.

There is at least one 4-star favorable review on Amazon.com... Review

My primary concern would be whether you'd be able to get warranty coverage or support if something went wrong. Hopefully the new DigiTomo is helpful, and you could get a squaretrade for this right?

Is this it? what am i supposed to do here?

nanaejt

quality posts: 4 Private Messages nanaejt

Great sale if you want to save some real money since everything is sold out.