5%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

gobears99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gobears99

Are these noise cancelling? Anyone have used these before?

lichme

quality posts: 2663 Private Messages lichme

The earpiece looks extremely uncomfortable. I'm used to seeing them where the cover actually cups your ear, doubling as earmuffs in the winter. Not much info on the webz that I could find.

peel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages peel

http://www.runacc.com/

That's about all I could find on them. Apparently Rev Run was at CES in one of the saddest booths around.

http://gizmodo.com/5974215/the-objectively-most-depressing-scene-at-ces-2013-so-far

guitaklew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guitaklew

Looks like rebranded version of these? http://www.bestbuy.com/site/MEElectronics+-+Air-Fi+AF32+Bluetooth+Wireless+Headphones/6264167.p?id=1218725899293&skuId=6264167&st=MEElectronics&cp=1&lp=2

jf12volt

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jf12volt

Staff

They are actually quite comfy. They are on-ear and not over ear.They have kind of a memory foam type of feel to the ear pads. I used them for a day at the office and liked them, I also had some co workers try them out with good feedback too. They are extra basssy if you want them to be. Range on the Bluetooth was really strong too.

lichme wrote:The earpiece looks extremely uncomfortable. I'm used to seeing them where the cover actually cups your ear, doubling as earmuffs in the winter. Not much info on the webz that I could find.

jf12volt

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jf12volt

Staff

These are definitely extremely similar. Wink Wink http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics-Bluetooth-Wireless-Headphones-Android/dp/B0070UKBO8

guitaklew wrote:Looks like rebranded version of these? http://www.bestbuy.com/site/MEElectronics+-+Air-Fi+AF32+Bluetooth+Wireless+Headphones/6264167.p?id=1218725899293&skuId=6264167&st=MEElectronics&cp=1&lp=2

mkta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mkta
jf12volt wrote:These are definitely extremely similar. Wink Wink http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics-Bluetooth-Wireless-Headphones-Android/dp/B0070UKBO8

Take out the orange color, and they look a lot like these: http://aluratek.com/bluetooth-wireless-stereo-headphones/

Also see: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006OT2UQS/

rmirasol

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rmirasol

looks like the bluetooth headphones on tech.woot MEElectronics have nearly the same design (check the remote control buttons) and specs, but can fold, and are $5 cheaper - http://tech.woot.com/offers/meelectronics-bluetooth-headphones-6

Rev Run can't catch a break!

Lord John Whorfin

quality posts: 26 Private Messages Lord John Whorfin

The identical MEElectronics sell for $50 on ebay, free shipping and no tax for CA... Sorry Woot but you totally suck on this one.

blkg35sport

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blkg35sport

Agreed, this is a pass.

VetteLT193

quality posts: 6 Private Messages VetteLT193

Oddly enough the features say these are folding as well and have a 'make / end call' button but no mention of a mic.

The MEE ones from Best Buy mention the mic so you can make calls on these if connected to your phone.

I'd be in if they were cheaper!!!

I'm looking for this exact product so I can do yard work without the wire dangling all over the place from my head to my pocket.

sagce

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sagce

same here for the yard work - have used the motorola and rocketfish- both are less expensive and do the job-50 bucks?too rich for my blood, since these can snap or get wet or just fry - disposable good, so there would go a fifty and not a twenty

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ATTENTION

You've convinced us - we should make this a better deal.

The price is now $39.99.

If you ordered prior to the price drop, you will automatically be refunded the difference. No worries.

Now, go buy 3. Please. Seriously, go buy 3.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jeffflanagan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jeffflanagan
VetteLT193 wrote:Oddly enough the features say these are folding as well and have a 'make / end call' button but no mention of a mic.

If you're a good listener, you don't need a mic ;>

bluemaple

quality posts: 66 Private Messages bluemaple

Nice of woot to be responsive with a price adjustment.

But the first thing I'd do is pull a black sharpie marker from the drawer to black out that "NYC". Nothing against NYC - I just don't want to be part of their tourism department.... Now if NYC were to subsidize the price by $10-20 as adverising compensation...

kschoenberg

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kschoenberg

Devices that require a special charging cable are a pain. Would it be that hard to have a micro USB port for charging?

Landrycb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Landrycb
VetteLT193 wrote:Oddly enough the features say these are folding as well and have a 'make / end call' button but no mention of a mic.

The MEE ones from Best Buy mention the mic so you can make calls on these if connected to your phone.

I'd be in if they were cheaper!!!

I'm looking for this exact product so I can do yard work without the wire dangling all over the place from my head to my pocket.

Built-in noise cancelling microphone reduces surrounding noise

terryeagle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terryeagle

i am almost 99% positive that it is a re brand of these or white label of these http://www.meelec.com/product_p/hp-af32-gk-mee.htm

I have 2 and they are really nice. i paid $60 and for that price they outperform any other i heard at that pricepoint

peel wrote:http://www.runacc.com/

That's about all I could find on them. Apparently Rev Run was at CES in one of the saddest booths around.

http://gizmodo.com/5974215/the-objectively-most-depressing-scene-at-ces-2013-so-far

figgers3036

quality posts: 4 Private Messages figgers3036

Are these actually intended for running?

mykie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mykie
ThunderThighs wrote:ATTENTION

You've convinced us - we should make this a better deal.

The price is now $39.99.

Thanks! At $50 I was on the fence, but at $40 they're a slam-dunk! Thanks!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mykie wrote:Thanks! At $50 I was on the fence, but at $40 they're a slam-dunk! Thanks!

But did you buy 3?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jeffdrafttech

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jeffdrafttech
figgers3036 wrote:Are these actually intended for running?

I really doubt it. From what I gather in the discussion, they are promoted by Joseph Simmons, known as "Run." He's a popular rapper from the 80s (RUN DMC).

They are a closed design and will block outside noise. This is a major drawback for use while running outdoors because you should be aware of your surroundings. Maybe fine on a treadmill though. Wireless headphones are great for any vigorous activity because you don't have to deal with a wire getting in the way. They don't have any claims about being sweat proof, so that could cause problems for running?

apctek1998

quality posts: 6 Private Messages apctek1998

what is the MFG Part Number ?

apctek1998

quality posts: 6 Private Messages apctek1998

why would i spend 45 to save 10, woot woot woot

mayim

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mayim

So...received headphones. Sound is great, range fantastic, but...won't ring in the headphones when I receive a call, and won't answer when I press the telephone button on the headset. Using an iPhone 4S with iOS 6.1. I bought them for the call capability, otherwise I'd have not bought them and just stayed with my awesome wired Bose OE's. What's going on?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

mayim wrote:So...received headphones. Sound is great, range fantastic, but...won't ring in the headphones when I receive a call, and won't answer when I press the telephone button on the headset. Using an iPhone 4S with iOS 6.1. I bought them for the call capability, otherwise I'd have not bought them and just stayed with my awesome wired Bose OE's. What's going on?

I can't seem to find any support page for the manufacturer...I recommend that you contact Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know you're having difficulty with your purchase. I'm sure they'll be happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have.

mayim

ROGETRAY wrote:I can't seem to find any support page for the manufacturer...I recommend that you contact Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know you're having difficulty with your purchase. I'm sure they'll be happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have.

Already did, pretty much just copied/pasted this post. Also tried with husband's iPhone 4 (same os). Perhaps I'll try with my old Blackberry Curve. Couldn't hurt, I suppose, though it would be great to have it work with all the phones I use. Thanks

mayim

I am very curious to know whether anyone with an iPhone has used these successfully for calls. I got a new pair sent to me because they would not work on calls on two different iPhones (4 and 4s) and would not work on my Blackberry Curve. With the new pair calls work on the Blackberry Curve, but not my iPhone. How can these not work with what is arguably the most popular smartphone in the world??

***edit: success! Apparently iPhones will not accept more than one bluetooth headset profile. I had in there my Plantronics, the bluetooth for my car, and tried to add RUN NYC. It would add only to the point where I could listen to music but not calls. Once I removed the Plantronics, I could make and receive a call just fine. Yay!

whyghtchaulk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whyghtchaulk

I simply cannot get any bluetooth device to find these headphones. I have turned the headphones on and the bar is blinking blue, but my HTC Evo 4g, my girlfriend's iPhone 4 and my laptop all cannot find them as a bluetooth device.

The first pair wouldn't even turn on after hours of charging. I already got a second one from Woot support, but I STILL can't get the darn things to connect to any bluetooth devices.

Is there something I'm missing here?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

whyghtchaulk wrote:I simply cannot get any bluetooth device to find these headphones. I have turned the headphones on and the bar is blinking blue, but my HTC Evo 4g, my girlfriend's iPhone 4 and my laptop all cannot find them as a bluetooth device.

The first pair wouldn't even turn on after hours of charging. I already got a second one from Woot support, but I STILL can't get the darn things to connect to any bluetooth devices.

Is there something I'm missing here?

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues syncing up your device. I recommend that you email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be glad to help you out.

frankwargo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frankwargo

I want the white ones. said they were sold out then I noticed they were not after i bought Black. Order #43839315
got upgrated shiping so hope woot changes this for me. Come on Woot step up!