WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

A Cornucopia Of Speakers

Bet you thought speakers were all basically the same. Well, guess again, friend. We've got speakers that look like cars, speakers that look like mushrooms, and speakers that look like...speakers. It's a horn of aural plenty! 

Quality Posts

lowexpectations

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lowexpectations

*Knight Rider

ghostofdavid

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ghostofdavid

What do you recommend for something that has an output of 140watts per channel?

Suck it, Trebek.

dfunkmaster

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dfunkmaster

Anyone have any experience with the Klipsch HDT 300?

Otterpop80

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Otterpop80

Bought one of the Energy Power Bars from Woot a few weeks ago. I'm not particularly happy with it. The optical input seems to go to sleep the very instant there's no input and then takes a few seconds to warm back up, so that makes calibrating Rock Band (or Guitar Hero, I imagine) entirely impossible. Using the analog input seems to solve that problem, but for some reason the unit likes to switch inputs at random (no one touches the unit, no one is touching any of the remote controls, and the optical cable is actually unplugged so it can't be receiving a signal). I spoke with Klipsch who told me to talk to Woot. I e-mailed Woot several days ago, and they haven't responded yet. Unimpressed all around.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Otterpop80 wrote:Bought one of the Energy Power Bars from Woot a few weeks ago. I'm not particularly happy with it. The optical input seems to go to sleep the very instant there's no input and then takes a few seconds to warm back up, so that makes calibrating Rock Band (or Guitar Hero, I imagine) entirely impossible. Using the analog input seems to solve that problem, but for some reason the unit likes to switch inputs at random (no one touches the unit, no one is touching any of the remote controls, and the optical cable is actually unplugged so it can't be receiving a signal). I spoke with Klipsch who told me to talk to Woot. I e-mailed Woot several days ago, and they haven't responded yet. Unimpressed all around.

You may want to try checking your spam folder to see if a reply fell in there (it happens). If there's nothing there, please feel free to mail in again with your case #.

I'm just hanging out, really.

roybentley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roybentley

The Grandmax Microbeats speaker is cheaper on Amazon

angelsgirl2002

quality posts: 3 Private Messages angelsgirl2002

Cyber Acoustics CA-3488 2.1 Speaker System..

Will they be any good for making the sound louder on my crappy tv? Thanks.

mrmel

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mrmel

The grandmax SPKR-M3BT is on sale on amazon for 27.95 with free two day shipping for prime members. Can you beat it woot?

thurin

quality posts: 5 Private Messages thurin

Wrong song should be "Pack up your troubles in the old Kitt bag". Very popular during WWII.

thurin

quality posts: 5 Private Messages thurin

Hey Woot how can someone reference their case # if they didn't receive an email from you. Quit smoking that stuff.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

thurin wrote:Hey Woot how can someone reference their case # if they didn't receive an email from you. Quit smoking that stuff.

You should always get a auto-reply email when emailing customer service and it will have a case number. If you don't get the email, check your spam. If still no luck, try the Support Form linked at the top of every page.

And that stuff is legal in WA now.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders