WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Mice That Look Like Cars

What can you say about computer mice that look like fast cars? No really, what can you say? We're dying here. Drop us a line at interestingthingstosayaboutthesecarmice@woot.com if you have any ideas whatsoever. And in the meantime, pick one up for yourself! Carmice: The Car Mice™.

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ThunderThighs wrote:Click. Click. Click. Click. Faster. FASTER!
I'm just hanging out, really.

matthew62407

quality posts: 1 Private Messages matthew62407

I'd watch out for those Jags...they look great but you know they'll be in and out of the shop every other week

jtz77

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jtz77

What happened to the Mercedes-Benz?

I missed the S550 the first time these came up but that one hasn't been back!

accrx77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages accrx77

they need to make more regular cars like my 85 maxima, or 79 pinto. forget about these cars i'd never be able to afford.

lootiemcwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lootiemcwoot

No Fords? FOR SHAME

ginbak

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ginbak

Why no scion iq?

Oh yeah. 'Cause I'm like the only person in the US that bought one.

ciabelle

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ciabelle
accrx77 wrote:they need to make more regular cars like my 85 maxima, or 79 pinto. forget about these cars i'd never be able to afford.

I was going to complain that there weren't any to match my PT Cruiser.. Then I realized most standard mice already do.

maxikyd

quality posts: 6 Private Messages maxikyd

Cool steering for your hard drive.

teamsugarfoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teamsugarfoot

Yeah these are great and all, until you have a problem with yours and the Road Mice company has the WORST customer service ever! I'm talking about a two week turn around for them to reply to an email, and that is their only form of communication. And then when I shipped mine back to them for replacement, they gave me the WRONG address to ship to! Road Mice are cool, but not worth the hassle. Huge disappointment.

yotadriver328

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yotadriver328
teamsugarfoot wrote:Yeah these are great and all, until you have a problem with yours and the Road Mice company has the WORST customer service ever! I'm talking about a two week turn around for them to reply to an email, and that is their only form of communication. And then when I shipped mine back to them for replacement, they gave me the WRONG address to ship to! Road Mice are cool, but not worth the hassle. Huge disappointment.

Um, it's a $15 mouse. Why even bother trying to RMA one. Just throw it away. I got one prior to this and it's a pretty cool novelty but not the most effective mouse. When the batteries died I just set it aside.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
teamsugarfoot wrote:Yeah these are great and all, until you have a problem with yours and the Road Mice company has the WORST customer service ever! I'm talking about a two week turn around for them to reply to an email, and that is their only form of communication. And then when I shipped mine back to them for replacement, they gave me the WRONG address to ship to! Road Mice are cool, but not worth the hassle. Huge disappointment.

Well if you keep having trouble with the manufacturer, you may want to contact support@woot.com for more options.

I'm just hanging out, really.

grezes71

quality posts: 2 Private Messages grezes71

Hey, there's a Dodge Challenger in the background of the photograph but not one for sell. What gives?

Prngr44

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Prngr44
grezes71 wrote:Hey, there's a Dodge Challenger in the background of the photograph but not one for sell. What gives?

That's what got me looking too.

Bummer!

teamsugarfoot

yotadriver328 wrote:Um, it's a $15 mouse. Why even bother trying to RMA one. Just throw it away. I got one prior to this and it's a pretty cool novelty but not the most effective mouse. When the batteries died I just set it aside.

It's the point of the horrible customer service. Not the price. Obviously.

teamsugarfoot

inkycatz wrote:Well if you keep having trouble with the manufacturer, you may want to contact support@woot.com for more options.

We will, thanks!