3%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ChefJoAnnaM

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ChefJoAnnaM

DARNITALL! i just bought 3 pairs of headphones with the mic/vol/button controls on amazon TODAY.

I'd been waiting so long, and suddenly, these show up.

//shakes fist//

¡ʎɹƃunɥ ʎɹǝʌ 'ʎɹǝʌ ǝɹɐ noʎ :ǝƃɐssǝɯ lɐuıɯılqns

jha1223

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jha1223
ChefJoAnnaM wrote:DARNITALL! i just bought 3 pairs of headphones with the mic/vol/button controls on amazon TODAY.

I'd been waiting so long, and suddenly, these show up.

//shakes fist//

Returns on Amazon are easy - pick these up!

lboban

quality posts: 12 Private Messages lboban

Bought these last time and I'm incredibly happy with them. I'm very hard on earbuds so I always keep spares around. I listen to audiobooks and podcasts only - so I can't speak to their performance for music listening. The mic works well.

And they're pretty!

silveri

quality posts: 1 Private Messages silveri

These are $5 with free shipping at Daily Steals (but only two color options).

http://www.dailysteals.com/heist/5712/Altec-Lansing-Bliss-Headphones

jiggersgreen

quality posts: 36 Private Messages jiggersgreen

My wife is using hers with an iphone4,and loves 'em.

webgenie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie

Love love love these...my absolute favorite corded headphones!

sheilby

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sheilby

I didn't realize how womanly my ears were until I bought these earphones. Now my husband can't keep his hands off my earlobes. Remember, this is not the same Bliss that Anna offers in V, but these bliss headphones will make you almost as happy.

Seriously, I bought these from Woot back in November and they are so darn comfortable. I wear earphones to bed and due to the small profile of these ones I can lay on my side without them poking me.

Sarzanini

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Sarzanini

3 for the kid...perhaps she'll leave my Bose ones alone now......

A man can dream, can't he?

Crombie

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Crombie

Bought mine at DailySteals so I could save on shipping. Wake up Woot!

silveri wrote:These are $5 with free shipping at Daily Steals (but only two color options).

http://www.dailysteals.com/heist/5712/Altec-Lansing-Bliss-Headphones

potatoboat

quality posts: 2 Private Messages potatoboat

anyone know how well they'd stay in-ear? say, when running/working out

dovs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dovs
Crombie wrote:Bought mine at DailySteals so I could save on shipping. Wake up Woot!

Are we sure that the ones on dailysteals have a mic and remote? There's at least 1 review on Amazon about a pair that does not...

friartek

quality posts: 15 Private Messages friartek
dovs wrote:Are we sure that the ones on dailysteals have a mic and remote? There's at least 1 review on Amazon about a pair that does not...

Yes they are - I should know. Purchased 12, originally $7 + free shipping then $5 + free shipping - yes Woot! free shipping. Everyone I've given a them to love them. Except for my one daughter, who is on her 3rd pair, everyone else including myself has had no problem with them. She loves them, but when she drops her iPhone, thinks the cord is the way to catch it.

Like everyone else in our family, we all have small ear canals, and use the XS(extra small) ear tips. They fit great, and the angle lets the rest sit in the ear nicely. I just wish other manufactures would start shipping there's with XS tips. Nice cloth cables make them easy to untangle.

Best money I have ever spent on earphones. 3 for $20 or $6.66 each is not so bad. But free shipping Woot! to match your competitors would be great!

BTW, Altec does make other earphones without the mic, but this design does. They also make fitted earphone that you have to go in and have a mold made. They don't quote a price, so I'm sure they are out of my price range.

tolerance: a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward opinions and practices that differ from one's own.
BOC: 4 Including the very last Woot!-off B)C. One of the lucky few.

jmbunkin

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jmbunkin
Crombie wrote:Bought mine at DailySteals so I could save on shipping. Wake up Woot!

Joke may be on you if you bought them from Dailysteals! If you get them at all and they are not used and you get them before Easter you better hope you don't have to deal with Dailysteals crack "customer service" department.I'd rather buy the max from Woot and pay the $5 shipping.

Crombie and others who buy from Dailysteals I really do hope you don't have the Dailysteal problems that I've had.

momofbcandconner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages momofbcandconner

I bought these earbuds last time they were on Woot and they work well. I ruined my first pair just last week, I wrap the cord around my mp3 player and it causes the wires to short eventually. They play both podcasts and music pretty good. I did buy an additional 3 on Woot today but I saw that anther post that they were on sale at dailysteals.com and I bought an additional 5 there. I would have bought more from Woot if I could have.

successjustclicks

quality posts: 2 Private Messages successjustclicks

These are the bees knees!!! This is actually the second time I'm buying them! I'm getting them as backup for a set I got just before Christmas because I love them so much!

I got these for myself and my mom, who both struggle to find earphones that fit, are comfortable, and don't just fall out--these headphones fit well, are really comfortable, and definitely don't fall out! We love them!

Ally937

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ally937

I'm in for 1 of each color. yay!

mcemanuel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mcemanuel
jha1223 wrote:Returns on Amazon are easy - pick these up!

True... I just called amazon.com about something else that I just ordered yesterday. They told me that when the package arrives, to write "refused" on the package along with "return to sender." You will receive credit for the item when they receive it back in their warehouse.

Don't open the package though! Just write those words and send it back via post office or however it was sent!

ferretwoman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ferretwoman

Got these last month and love them. I use them for both watching videos on my computer and making phone calls on my Android phone. The other person is clear and loud enough, and they say they can hear me good. Blocks a lot of outside noise and great price. Getting a second pair today.

inkadog

quality posts: 2 Private Messages inkadog
potatoboat wrote:anyone know how well they'd stay in-ear? say, when running/working out

I use these when running and I love them. They stay in my ear while still being comfortable and I am not bothered by the cords. I am super picky about my earphones since I am very noise sensitive. A minor thing such as the cords rubbing against clothing/each other and making extra sound is a big no-no for me.
AND the sound in these is great.

I've tried many different brands and few, if any, work as well for me as these. I definitely recommend them.

sterhill

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sterhill

I'm a woman and I love them and I bought some for my son's gf and she loves them too. Good sound, pretty and don't fall out. No, they are not v-modas, but they ARE very nice!

dsmits913

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsmits913

I love the sound quality but my mic doesn't work

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch

Any guys out there who have been bold enough to try these? If so what say you?

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness

Love these, the cloth wire is awesome and the mic finally works with my EVO Shift unlike my skull candy earbuds. My only gripe is they don't have the tiny little piece of rubber (plastic?) that allows you to slide the earbuds together when not in use to prevent further tangling. Otherwise though these are great.

micahelrubin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages micahelrubin

The earphones work and fit well, but the mic button stopped working on 2 pairs within a week.

Dilda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dilda

High end f-r kind of sux, only 20kHz, but for $5 for a $20 retail headphone, who's complaining? I have real small ear canals and most in-ear earbuds, even with the smallest adapters, fall out of my ears so I might try them.

jiggersgreen

quality posts: 36 Private Messages jiggersgreen
jmbunkin wrote:Joke may be on you if you bought them from Dailysteals! If you get them at all and they are not used and you get them before Easter you better hope you don't have to deal with Dailysteals crack "customer service" department.I'd rather buy the max from Woot and pay the $5 shipping.

Crombie and others who buy from Dailysteals I really do hope you don't have the Dailysteal problems that I've had.

Penny saved etc. Sorry Woot but Daily Steals this time for me. I've never had problems with them other then a little slow...Oh yeh, just like Woot!

apuneet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apuneet

Dont worry, you are not missing anything. I bought 2 pairs a few months back and both crapped out.

austinschilling

quality posts: 0 Private Messages austinschilling

Does anyone know if these headphones work with the android razor? I bought a pair of apple headphones with a mic and they did not work with my friends android razor and i was wondering if these will.

friartek

quality posts: 15 Private Messages friartek
austinschilling wrote:Does anyone know if these headphones work with the android razor? I bought a pair of apple headphones with a mic and they did not work with my friends android razor and i was wondering if these will.

You may want to check out the Wikipedia: phone connector(audio). The short answer is that the connector is a 3.5mm(TRRS). TS/TRS/TRRS are phone company terms for Tip Ring Shank. If your device uses the iPhone standard for wiring then it should work, but not all devices follow this standard. Also they should work on most device that don't support the mic. Again it all depends on if they followed the same wiring standard as on the iPhone. I don't know of any list that would tell you if yours will work or not.

apuneet wrote:Dont worry, you are not missing anything. I bought 2 pairs a few months back and both crapped out.

One of my daughters has also gone through 2, but she wears them almost constantly, and is not easy on any head/ear phone she uses. Catching her iPhone with the cord doesn't help either. Even so, she loves then, and we bought several spares for her.

tolerance: a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward opinions and practices that differ from one's own.
BOC: 4 Including the very last Woot!-off B)C. One of the lucky few.

ajdturner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajdturner

How are these for noise canceling? I am looking for a pair that I can wear safely on my bike. I want to be able to hear traffic.

jmbunkin

I received my earbuds today from Woot,very quick shipping, Woot! Woot!
I hope someone who ordered them from that nasty site Dailysteals lets us know when they receive theirs.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

jmbunkin wrote:I received my earbuds today from Woot,very quick shipping, Woot! Woot!
I hope someone who ordered them from that nasty site Dailysteals lets us know when they receive theirs.

yeah! darn tootin'!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

scapri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scapri
jmbunkin wrote:I received my earbuds today from Woot,very quick shipping, Woot! Woot!

Wow - that was quick. Mine still say they haven't shipped out yet. Hoping for a status change soon (hey woot guys - if you don't have my color selection, I'll take any color! :-)

Well, woot folks - you are amazing. Just a few hours after posting this message, the post office delivered my headphones! (and the status updated to *shipped*, probably about the same time :-). Unpacking them now, and will be happily listening to them!

chas7699

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chas7699

Got mine. Wrong color. The mint green was going to match my green case perfectly. oh well, guess we live with silver.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

chas7699 wrote:Got mine. Wrong color. The mint green was going to match my green case perfectly. oh well, guess we live with silver.

Sorry to hear that you received the wrong color. If you're upset about this issue, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be glad to help resolve the issue.

SandiBeech

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SandiBeech

I just got mine today. Where is the inline remote? All I see is the mic with a little picture of a phone and a small hole on it. There's no button. The back of the package says "convenient inline mic with call/answer/end button.

trepto

quality posts: 1 Private Messages trepto
SandiBeech wrote:I just got mine today. Where is the inline remote? All I see is the mic with a little picture of a phone and a small hole on it. There's no button. The back of the package says "convenient inline mic with call/answer/end button.

I came here trying to find out the same thing, but I just figured it out by accident! The mic itself is the button; you squeeze it to call/answer/end. It also works as a play/pause button on my iPod touch first gen.

jmbunkin

Checking in,had mine for 5 days now,any Dailysteal buyers get their's yet?

magicspacebear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages magicspacebear

Sadly mine haven't even shipped yet. Is anyone else waiting on shipping?