WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: OK, so looking back, how do we feel about Lost?
  • 14.6% - It’s still great! 231
  • 9.6% - It’s pretty embarrassing that I spent so much time watching that POS. 152
  • 63.4% - I never really watched it. 1000
  • 12.3% - Wait, it’s over? But we still have no idea what happened. 194
1577 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

It had all these crazy mysteries that needed to be resolved, and the ending didn't live up to all of the craziness. The problem was that they knew the ending they wanted when they started but filled in the gaps with writers that had more interesting stories than the creators. It was still entertaining, our friends would all get together to watch it and there were always good times to be had.

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

I tried to watch it but quickly realized it was one of those shows that unless you watched from the beginning, you would have no freaking idea what was going on. I just remember that it was an episode with a gray/blurry thingy (ghost?) moving around.

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

dunc0029

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dunc0029

I loved LOST. It was the first and only show I ever felt the need to go online to discuss. I'd still say it is probably my favorite drama of all time, but I really hated the ending and the whole lead up to it. So, I have mixed feelings.

It was also frustrating how some plot lines were just dropped and changed due to actors wanting to leave the show, etc. I would have liked to read a book of the original plan for the story.

ShaggyTx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShaggyTx

Had too laugh when the heavy set dude kept gaining weight on the island of limited food resources!!!

cronpolis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cronpolis
ShaggyTx wrote:Had too laugh when the heavy set dude kept gaining weight on the island of limited food resources!!!

Yeah I noticed that as well. Funny stuff there!

Nautonnier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nautonnier

I tried to watch it when it hit Netflix, but it was probably the most contrived and ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Made it through about seven episodes before giving up on it. Just a really dumb show.

What Woot Jesus Do?

kutiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kutiel
ShaggyTx wrote:Had too laugh when the heavy set dude kept gaining weight on the island of limited food resources!!!

But you can gain weight even if you're not eating enough... Not eating your body goes after muscles first not the fat anyway. :<

WizardofCOR

quality posts: 2 Private Messages WizardofCOR

First (pilot) episode gave us so much potential. Then it just slowly went downhill from there. Incoherent and irrelevant plot lines that were full of holes, annoying dialogue and a simply pathetic (cop out) ending that rivals "the Saprano's" for worst ending of a series ever.

mistressofpez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mistressofpez

The ending of Lost was so bad that it made the ending of Quantum Leap understandable.

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

It would have been better as a one-season miniseries.

After the third episode everyone said, "Ah, it's Purgatory."

And the producers said, "No, it's not Purgatory."

Then in the final episode, it turns out to be Purgatory.