WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Ear We Go!

What if we were to tell you that the world is running out of sound because everyone's letting their sound just flow out into the air instead of keeping it to themselves by using headphones and earbuds? Well, that's not true, but who cares? It's fun being greedy with your music!

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ROGETRAY wrote:What MMO/MMORPG games you guys plan on using these with?
I'm just hanging out, really.

mellowfrog

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mellowfrog

Nice reviews at Amazon, and at twice the price people thought they were a good deal.

http://www.amazon.com/iLuv-iEP322RED-Lights-In-Ear-Earphones/dp/B004PEIGIK/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

My cats keep eating my earbuds, I'm in for 5. (I'll give the destroyed earbuds to the cats to fake them out while I use the new ones)

Sati

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Sati

I got the Incase headphones (in grey) from Woot! and love them. They put out some nice sound for the price and the mic & cord controls work nicely.

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

Anyone have an opinion on how the city lights earbuds fit? I read really good reviews on the bass and sound quality, but there were some people complaining about the fit.

I'm worried because I have small ear-holes... I think the people complaining had the same issue.

albertmdh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages albertmdh

Man, I got a pair of the incase another time on Woot and they are indeed fantastic... I would have bought another 2 pairs if they weren't sold out. Anybody know anything about the Marleys?

fjp999

quality posts: 15 Private Messages fjp999
albertmdh wrote:Man, I got a pair of the incase another time on Woot and they are indeed fantastic... I would have bought another 2 pairs if they weren't sold out. Anybody know anything about the Marleys?

I would like to know about the Marleys also.

Not so much the three button ones but the more $15 ones... all the Marleys on Amazon seem to have 4Stars or even 5Stars and for me the cord material seems to be a great plus as well as the other materials...

sooooo any other previous Woot purchasers/reviews out there?

crystaldragon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crystaldragon
k4th3r1n3 wrote:Anyone have an opinion on how the city lights earbuds fit? I read really good reviews on the bass and sound quality, but there were some people complaining about the fit.

I'm worried because I have small ear-holes... I think the people complaining had the same issue.

I bought these the last time Woot offered them, and I like them quite a bit. I have small ear holes, too, and I use the medium size ear piece. I do have to say that the earbuds do have a large round plastic-ish part that fits into your outer ear area (it would help if I knew the proper names for parts of the ear). That part will sometimes rub a little, but I'm getting used to it. It's bigger than most earbuds are on that part, so it's just an adjustment.

For the sound quality and the price, they're worth it to me!

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3
crystaldragon wrote:I bought these the last time Woot offered them, and I like them quite a bit. I have small ear holes, too, and I use the medium size ear piece. I do have to say that the earbuds do have a large round plastic-ish part that fits into your outer ear area (it would help if I knew the proper names for parts of the ear). That part will sometimes rub a little, but I'm getting used to it. It's bigger than most earbuds are on that part, so it's just an adjustment.

For the sound quality and the price, they're worth it to me!

Awesome, thank you. I bought some!