1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

noparallel

quality posts: 2 Private Messages noparallel

take a look here:
http://www.meijer.com/s/sound-logic-bts14927-bluetooth-itower-speaker/_/R-206989

sotonin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sotonin
noparallel wrote:take a look here:
http://www.meijer.com/s/sound-logic-bts14927-bluetooth-itower-speaker/_/R-206989

hmmm yeah too many reviews of it just stopping to function. no thanks pass

Tralornik

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Tralornik

Figure in the cost of SquareTrade on this...and do get the warranty if you buy it because way way too many reviews show them giving up the ghost in a matter of 6 months!

Too bad because it looks very cool.

zaphod001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zaphod001

Compared to Amazon or Newegg, the price is great. I hope it sounds as good. Still, anything sounds better than a pad by itself!

cengland0

quality posts: 11 Private Messages cengland0

The photos make it look like the tablet is the remote control because it mentions it comes with a remote but there is no other picture of one. Here is a photo of the actual remote you should be getting with it:

beagleboy99

quality posts: 6 Private Messages beagleboy99

Wow, a whole 60 day warranty on a brand new item. The company must really believe in the quality of their product!

k87

quality posts: 3 Private Messages k87
beagleboy99 wrote:Wow, a whole 60 day warranty on a brand new item. The company must really believe in the quality of their product!

i was going to ask about bluetooth 4 but uhh... pass. thanks guys

sugarprime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sugarprime

Image, when a sound producing device is sold, they actually listed the output power!

lawyerly

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lawyerly

There is no OEM here that one could easily identify. The brand is an India-based reseller:
soundlogic.in

sdownin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages sdownin

Stereo sound is dependent on horizontal separation of the left and right sound channels. I have to question how a single speaker with drivers that are aligned vertically can provide stereo sound.

TheRaven

quality posts: 10 Private Messages TheRaven
sdownin wrote:Stereo sound is dependent on horizontal separation of the left and right sound channels. I have to question how a single speaker with drivers that are aligned vertically can provide stereo sound.

You lay it down horizontally of course silly. ;-)

rootatlocalhost

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rootatlocalhost
sdownin wrote:Stereo sound is dependent on horizontal separation of the left and right sound channels. I have to question how a single speaker with drivers that are aligned vertically can provide stereo sound.

It doesn't: it provides stereo.1 sound (built-in subwoofer) and that's totally different.

ironpeddler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ironpeddler
noparallel wrote:take a look here:

That's a different model from the one offered at Woot today. Turns out Sound Logic make quite a few different units that look very similar.

terry0298

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terry0298
lawyerly wrote:There is no OEM here that one could easily identify. The brand is an India-based reseller:
soundlogic.in

Good only for playing Bollywood music?

sdownin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages sdownin

This looks like the same model for the exact same price as Woot. No reviews, though. (The other site probably charges more than $5 shipping)

http://www.meijer.com/s/sound-logic-itower-audio-speaker-with-built-in-charging-station/_/R-223659

Product Details:
Enjoy crisp, clear sound directly from your iPad, iPhone, or other Bluetooth-enabled device with the iTower home audio system. The tower speaker comes with a built-in docking station for easy plug-and-play convenience that requires no wiring or extra audio components.

If you want to hear music from your tablet or smartphone, the tower's Bluetooth connectivity allows you to do so. And if you want to expand your music selection even more, this iPod dock speaker features a 3mm jack for hooking up that CD player you can't bear to part with. The 24W system powers 4 separate speakers for a fuller, richer audio experience.

iTower home audio system
4 Stereo speakers
24W total output
Bluetooth function
Works with all Bluetooth-enabled phones, tablets, PCs, and more
Aux-in jack for playing music from MP3 and MP4 files or other audio devices
Charges device while playing
Built-in docking station
Charges iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, and other devices through built-in USB port
Contemporary sleek design
Also can be used as Bluetooth speakers
Includes: speaker tower, unit base and screws, power adapter, 3.5mm aux cable, and instruction manual
Measures 10"W x 41"H x 9"D
Imported

pmccolley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pmccolley
TheRaven wrote:You lay it down horizontally of course silly. ;-)

Stereo sound occurs when you are laying horizontal in bed. Resulting in vertical stereo.

LastApeMan

quality posts: 18 Private Messages LastApeMan
lawyerly wrote:There is no OEM here that one could easily identify. The brand is an India-based reseller:
soundlogic.in

I was thinking it probably comes with one ear plug for those of us who can hear out of both ears.

Mono Tower would not sell well.

Seriously though. if you remember that 14 pound Jam Box with 10 'D Sz" batteries that you may or may not have been roller skating with through the park in July of 1979, you know, the one that you bought when you heard that 8 tracks were going to be obsolete in 1980,ANYWAY, the speakers would sound the same whether you were upright and happy or you were sitting flat on your sore bum after tripping over a rock on the sidewalk with your jam box on it's side.

I am looking to see if this doubles as a cheap TV amplifier - anyone find that yet? i do not have surround sound and my sony VVega has poopy speakers.

What Lies Behind Us and Lies Before Us are Small Matters Compared to What Lies Right to Our Faces.

torkiaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages torkiaz

I ordered one from last week's woot deals and it arrived without the power cord. The back was also busted
http://imgur.com/0hn9sKo

I just ordered another one of them, though. So hopefully this one I can actually test to see if it's as bad as everyone says

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
torkiaz wrote:I ordered one from last week's woot deals and it arrived without the power cord. The back was also busted
http://imgur.com/0hn9sKo

I just ordered another one of them, though. So hopefully this one I can actually test to see if it's as bad as everyone says

Hopefully you've contacted the manufacturer for a replacement, and if not, we encourage you to do so. If you have any further problems, please contact support@woot.com for more options.

I'm just hanging out, really.

robermill

quality posts: 2 Private Messages robermill

I DID purchase the Sound Logic XT BDT-1/5605 iTower Bluetooth Speaker in January (01-15-2013) for $59.99 and it arrived in good condition BUT there are SEVERAL inaccuracies detailing the devices Features/Specs:

• This is NOT a 30 pin-docking station, you MUST utilize your own iPod cable and plug your cable into the (1) USB port on the back of the tower (the "cradle" located on top of the tower is just that, a cradle; there are NO electronic contacts OR connections upon it).

• Your music will NOT play through your iPod cable, you MUST utilize the included "3.5mm audio cable" (as per the owners manual the "iPod cable will only power your device, you must utilize the included Audio Cable").

• There is NO "Remote Control" included with this model.

• There is NOT a "Video Out Port" for connecting the iTower to your television.

Although the tower does not sound too terribly bad, I am VERY disappointed with Woot's misrepresentation of this devices' Features and Specifications. I have purchased dozens of items since I first started Wooting back on October 5, 2007 and this IS the first time that Woot has truly disappointed me...

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

robermill wrote:I DID purchase the Sound Logic XT BDT-1/5605 iTower Bluetooth Speaker in January (01-15-2013) for $59.99 and it arrived in good condition BUT there are SEVERAL inaccuracies detailing the devices Features/Specs:

• This is NOT a 30 pin-docking station, you MUST utilize your own iPod cable and plug your cable into the (1) USB port on the back of the tower (the "cradle" located on top of the tower is just that, a cradle; there are NO electronic contacts OR connections upon it).

• Your music will NOT play through your iPod cable, you MUST utilize the included "3.5mm audio cable" (as per the owners manual the "iPod cable will only power your device, you must utilize the included Audio Cable").

Although the tower does not sound too terribly bad, I am VERY disappointed with Woot's misrepresentation of this devices' Features and Specifications. I have purchased dozens of items since I first started Wooting back on October 5, 2007 and this IS the first time that Woot has truly disappointed me...

hmm. sorry to hear about that.
i'm going to forward this along to somebody more knowledgeable about the issue so we can investigate further. thanks for bringing it to our attention.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

ramanan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ramanan

Same here. Woot seems to have deceived me for the first time. The specs page too have been altered.

I had ordered this only for these 3 specific reasons:
1. 30 pin iPod/iPad dock connector
2. Remote control
3. Video Out port.

But nothing of these are present!!!
Why Why Why Woot did you give a wrong specs & made me order a product which doesn't have any of the mentioned specs?

-
R

robermill wrote:I DID purchase the Sound Logic XT BDT-1/5605 iTower Bluetooth Speaker in January (01-15-2013) for $59.99 and it arrived in good condition BUT there are SEVERAL inaccuracies detailing the devices Features/Specs:

ciao
rummy

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ramanan wrote:Same here. Woot seems to have deceived me for the first time. The specs page too have been altered.

I had ordered this only for these 3 specific reasons:
1. 30 pin iPod/iPad dock connector
2. Remote control
3. Video Out port.

But nothing of these are present!!!
Why Why Why Woot did you give a wrong specs & made me order a product which doesn't have any of the mentioned specs?

-
R

You should have received an email about this. We confirmed the problems with the specs and emailed everyone. Have you checked your spam folder?

If you still can't find it, Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items