WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

30-pin Free-for-All!

Real talk? I hate that "30 Pin" is a thing now. But it's the only way to differentiate the way adaptors for iJunk USED to be versus the way they are now. Thanks a lot, Apple.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ROGETRAY wrote:Oh man. HOT PINK STEREO BOOMBOX. It's like I died and went to the 80's. I want one so bad, but there is no way I can carry these around town without getting beat up. Any suggestions?

(Spray paint.)

I'm just hanging out, really.

jareza

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jareza

The samsung micro system sounds like a steal.... if this was 2005 =)

elmoemily

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elmoemily

I wish there was something with bluetooth. I'm waiting for a bluetooth sound system to come up on here. Has anybody ever seen the sony system that is similar to the one listed here - only with bluetooth? I know it's out there - I'm just wondering if anybody has ever seen it here on Woot!?

dalamar666

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dalamar666

I wish woot would stop selling crap for apple products. Proprietary horse *(&%. Where is the android love? Or for that matter MP3 players that have the mini usb connection.

dewahba

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dewahba

ever try to get an I-home product serviced ? Don't bother save your money and buy a different product.

asianglow

quality posts: 2 Private Messages asianglow
dalamar666 wrote:Where is the android love?

it's already cheap to get android accessories... don't need woot to grab us deals for that ;)

sorrentino8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sorrentino8

I cannot find the iHome iP10 on the iHome website. Is this thing for real? I was looking for some reviews of it and I can find it anywhere? Is the model number correct?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

sorrentino8 wrote:I cannot find the iHome iP10 on the iHome website. Is this thing for real? I was looking for some reviews of it and I can find it anywhere? Is the model number correct?

Sorry for the late reply. I couldn't find any information either.

It's likely that it's an older model and no longer featured on the manufacturer's website.

I'd be interested to see if anyone else is able to find some helpful information.

jkgm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jkgm

Anyone know if there's a region unlock for the Samsung MM-D470D/ZA?

metzger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages metzger

I've never had any reservations about buying a re-furb before, but, got burned on the Samsung when it was last offered. Had to pay the return shipping on a unit that would not power up and it still wouldn't work after I got it back. Based on the price, it's not worth it for me to try a second time.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
metzger wrote:I've never had any reservations about buying a re-furb before, but, got burned on the Samsung when it was last offered. Had to pay the return shipping on a unit that would not power up and it still wouldn't work after I got it back. Based on the price, it's not worth it for me to try a second time.

Did you contact support@woot.com when this happened? I'm sure they can think of some way to help you out if possible. Sorry about the continued trouble though.

I'm just hanging out, really.