WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you buy/sell stocks online?
  • 17.4% - Yes, and it's great. 223
  • 5.4% - Yes, and it RUINED ME. 69
  • 38% - No, but I would. 487
  • 39.1% - No, and I would never gamble with my hard-earned cash like that. 501
1280 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

No, I don't gamble on frivolous things like the stock market.

I only play sure things, like craps and roulette. I totally have a system.

ardubu

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ardubu

Think Goldman-Sachs.
Thanks SEC.
Tanks the economy.
haiku!
Bless you!

If you want, you pay...
But, if you need, you pay more!

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

This morning I came across this game. Made my million in 30 weeks, I think I'm ready for the real thing.

PhilCarr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages PhilCarr

I'm blessed to be able to do this for a living for other people! While I realize the gambling comment was tongue in cheek, if due diligence is performed when analyzing investments and "hot stock tips" are avoided, investing is investing, not gambling.

KingAdrock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KingAdrock
PhilCarr wrote:I'm blessed to be able to do this for a living for other people! While I realize the gambling comment was tongue in cheek, if due diligence is performed when analyzing investments and "hot stock tips" are avoided, investing is investing, not gambling.

Of course then there's the obligatory question: if you're so good at trading stocks, why do you need to work?