WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

PowerFull

San Diego didn't make the NFL playoffs, so that means Charger season is over, right? WRONG! Charger season has just begun as far as we're concerned. Except we're not talking about the team; we're talking about the things that power your devices. Yeah, so maybe they're not as exciting to watch, but at least they're stable right now!

Quality Posts

svache

quality posts: 0 Private Messages svache

Does this work with the new iPhone 5?

italianemperor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages italianemperor

Was holding out hope for more powerbag briefcases. Any shot we see them again?

glindshops

quality posts: 2 Private Messages glindshops

Was interested in the Kodak charger, but the reviews on Amazon don't look good at all:

amazon.com/Kodak-Essential-KP1000-Power-Pack/dp/B004GKLW4S/

soaxvampyre

quality posts: 1 Private Messages soaxvampyre

There seems to be some confusion regarding the page for the myCharge Sojourn portable power pack. The item number specified will only charge Apple 30-pin devices, whereas there is a picture posted of a very similar device charging an Android phone. Just thought you guys would like to know and/or check that out

jbellgardt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbellgardt
soaxvampyre wrote:There seems to be some confusion regarding the page for the myCharge Sojourn portable power pack. The item number specified will only charge Apple 30-pin devices, whereas there is a picture posted of a very similar device charging an Android phone. Just thought you guys would like to know and/or check that out

Good eye, I also wanted to know about that because it would be nice if it could charge more than Apple Products.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

soaxvampyre wrote:There seems to be some confusion regarding the page for the myCharge Sojourn portable power pack. The item number specified will only charge Apple 30-pin devices, whereas there is a picture posted of a very similar device charging an Android phone. Just thought you guys would like to know and/or check that out

Thank you! I'll send that in. Looks like the Android shot is for the Voyage which is already sold out.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

michaelvella

quality posts: 12 Private Messages michaelvella

I would think that as long as the INPUT on the charger is USB, it would charge anything with a USB charger cable..

LilAtomicX10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LilAtomicX10

I bought this not too long ago on woot and the unit didn't work most of the time. I don't even use it anymore, the only thing I do use is the USB connection to my IPhone 4S. I only paid $5 for it so it's not like I lost anything worth crying over. But I just wanted to warn people of my experience over this product.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
LilAtomicX10 wrote:I bought this not too long ago on woot and the unit didn't work most of the time. I don't even use it anymore, the only thing I do use is the USB connection to my IPhone 4S. I only paid $5 for it so it's not like I lost anything worth crying over. But I just wanted to warn people of my experience over this product.

I hoping you at least tried to get a replacement or something. Sorry your experience wasn't optimal.

I'm just hanging out, really.

impact9

quality posts: 3 Private Messages impact9

It has USB ports why are people asking if it's compatible?

In reference to the Kodak - if you're not talking about that device state that in your question.

ProfessorOhki

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ProfessorOhki

On the reVOLT - This doesn't make sense:
"1000mAh high power output
780mAh storage capacity"

That should probably was intended to read "1000mA high power output," referring to the current of the "Output: 5V-1A" spec.

I mean, it's still wrong, it should be "current" or "5000mW high power," but at least it's closer.

Firerouge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Firerouge

This was a past promotion on groupon. Was $45 then. Does woot price match.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-powerbag-gadget-charging-bags

bookofjoshua

quality posts: 12 Private Messages bookofjoshua
Firerouge wrote:This was a past promotion on groupon. Was $45 then. Does woot price match.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-powerbag-gadget-charging-bags

hahahahaha, no... hahahahahaha

xxooss

quality posts: 12 Private Messages xxooss

3.00 a battery for the enelopes? way over priced. pass

sfgadgetman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sfgadgetman

It looks like the Sunpak and Eneloops isn't really a deal because they're always $23. I hate faux-deals.