WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pro Audio: Praudio?

Aren't you tired of sounds flying at you willy-nilly? Birds chirping, guys yelling, things falling off shelves. After a while it just gets to be like, "enough already! I want some CONTROL!" Well, with these recorders and headphones from Gemini/iKey, you can have it!
iKey Audio official site

Quality Posts

• (9:53 AM, 1/4/2013) [STAFF] ThunderThighs notes the price drop.

klakerbiz66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klakerbiz66

The DJX-07's are hands down the best headphones for the price. The sound quality is great and they are comfy on the ears.

jbsocialwork

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbsocialwork

http://www.amazon.com/Channel-Portable-Instrument-Recorder-Guitar/dp/B004JQK9KM

Perhaps this is the same one, but cheaper at Amazon?

$48.95 + Free Shipping

j4john10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages j4john10

I can't seem to find many reviews on the DJX-07's. How do they compare (or are different) from the DJX-05's?

awweeks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages awweeks

do both recorders record without a microphone input? In other words, do they come with their own microphones built in and if so, are they mono/stereo or either/or? thankyou!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

awweeks wrote:do both recorders record without a microphone input? In other words, do they come with their own microphones built in and if so, are they mono/stereo or either/or? thankyou!

Ok, I'm definitely not an expert on these but I see the following info in the sale that I think answers your questions:

Features: Records from any MONO or STEREO line source -- Sounds like it records from a line in, not mic

Specs: Channels: 2 (stereo)
Sounds like it records stereo but I assume it will record mono if that's what is sourced.

Holler if that doesn't answer your questions and we'll try to get more info.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

PRICE REDUCED

Good news! The price of the Ikey Audio G3 Portable USB Instrument Recorder has been lowered to $39.00.

As always, if you've already ordered, you'll be refunded the difference automagically.

Now, go buy 3.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

klakerbiz66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klakerbiz66
j4john10 wrote:I can't seem to find many reviews on the DJX-07's. How do they compare (or are different) from the DJX-05's?

they are slightly more higher end then the DJX-05's they are more comfortable and the sound quality is better. I own both set of headphones.

jsteed8

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jsteed8
jbsocialwork wrote:http://www.amazon.com/Channel-Portable-Instrument-Recorder-Guitar/dp/B004JQK9KM

Perhaps this is the same one, but cheaper at Amazon?

$48.95 + Free Shipping

The M3+ is also cheaper on B&H. Well, same price, but free shipping so $5 cheaper.

J. Steed