WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

iRig, iSang, iMastered

Everybody in the music biz is trying to make the next "big hit," but I've taken a different tack. I'm using my iRig home studio to try to make the worst song of all time. At first I thought it would be easy, but it's proving more difficult than I imagined. How many times do you think I should loop this cat-mating sound?
iRig official site

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 590 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

isee ibunch istuff ithat ican ibe iused ifor isetting iup ipodcasts. iwould iyou ilike ito ishare iyour irecommendations ifor igetting istarted?

iYes, i iwent ithere.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

sydniem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sydniem

Well thanks Woot for putting this stuff on sale almost exactly one month after I purchased it for my podcast. I guess it doesn't pay to be the early bird.

Anybody want to be kind and reimburse me the extra $20 I paid for the iRig? It really is a quality product and you should buy it if only to resale it a month from now for twice the price when you and your buddy decide that podcast about 1920's tea services isn't as interesting as you two thought it was going to be.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ThunderThighs wrote:isee ibunch istuff ithat ican ibe iused ifor isetting iup ipodcasts. iwould iyou ilike ito ishare iyour irecommendations ifor igetting istarted?

iYes, i iwent ithere.

iSee what uDid there.

I'm just hanging out, really.

wrodie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wrodie

Can this be used with an app such as Evernote if you are recording a meeting or something similar?

ikmultimedia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ikmultimedia
wrodie wrote:Can this be used with an app such as Evernote if you are recording a meeting or something similar?

I've used iRig MIC Cast for that sort of recording (typically conferences). If you want something handheld, then iRig Mic is for you. Seems Cast would be the best bet. Works rather well, I used our iRig Recorder app and was able to export each day's recordings and email them to free up space on my iPhone.