WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Bob Marley Headphones? Apparently.

Every aspiring musician dreams of someday having a posthumous set of headphones released in their honor. Forget album sales, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, critical acclaim, or any of that: ear buds with your name on it is the shangri-la of musicianship. Mr. Marley would be honored. Or horrified.  
House of Marley official site.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

What's your style?

I'm just hanging out, really.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

These ear buds look pretty good. And, Bob would know about good buds!

------------------
I Bet on Sky

mrsjhaye

quality posts: 17 Private Messages mrsjhaye

Got the "Roots" for me, the "Rasta" for my youngest son... sound is great, they look good, and the warranty is for ONE YEAR! The little bag is roomy enough to hold my iPod shuffle, the earbuds, and more ;)

jiggersgreen

quality posts: 38 Private Messages jiggersgreen

Got my Rasta's on. Sound great but the cord looks like it's gonna tangle abit. Other then that very pleased.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
inkycatz wrote:What's your style?

Gangnam style!! (sorry I missed that opportunity earlier)

------------------
I Bet on Sky

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
miken927 wrote:Gangnam style!! (sorry I missed that opportunity earlier)

Ha!

I'm just hanging out, really.

DaZoneRanger

quality posts: 45 Private Messages DaZoneRanger

Ya mon.

grantman102002

quality posts: 2 Private Messages grantman102002

The KV2653 earbuds have a 1-button mic remote, not 3-button. At least according to Amazon, and the pictures...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

grantman102002 wrote:The KV2653 earbuds have a 1-button mic remote, not 3-button. At least according to Amazon, and the pictures...

Yep, I see what you mean. Let me check on that.

UDPATE: Confirmed, 1-button controller. Sorry for the confusion. If your ordered expecting a 3-button controller, please email support@woot.com for assistance. Please include your woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

hehthuryo

quality posts: 37 Private Messages hehthuryo

Fabric cords are over 4 feet long which is awesome. Gives you more room if your phone is in your pocket or if you're using your laptop.

medimmer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages medimmer

Do any of these have a volume control? My new phone is too loud to lull me to sleep...

susiq212

quality posts: 0 Private Messages susiq212

Awesome sound quality, great price! Thank you Woot, n Happy New Year Wooters everywhere!