Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

bolligal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bolligal

Do these work? Seems too cheap?

lucidk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lucidk

Purchased one of these a while back. They are not heavy duty, and will break if you drop it just once.

rickbaron

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rickbaron

I love mine! It works great and is heavy duty. The trick is not overcharging your iPhone. Use it when you are 20% or less. Before you know it your phone is full or close to it. I have both the 1700 and the 2400. The 1700 feels lighter. Both of them are solid and work really well.

Shinespark

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Shinespark

It's a lot cheaper but these don't look as nice or durable as Mophie packs. Is the micro USB port also a passthrough for the dock connector?

mclinda714

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mclinda714

My husband and I love them...good price, a little heavy but not bad. I've dropped mine and it's still fine. I recommend!

richiers

quality posts: 3 Private Messages richiers

i have this from a woot before,and i love it,when everyone needs to charge there iphone mine is still running strong,best $19 i spent

bluemaple

quality posts: 76 Private Messages bluemaple
rickbaron wrote:I love mine! It works great and is heavy duty. The trick is not overcharging your iPhone. Use it when you are 20% or less. Before you know it your phone is full or close to it. I have both the 1700 and the 2400. The 1700 feels lighter. Both of them are solid and work really well.

Really good point about properly taking care of your phone's battery. I'd think you'd want to use this exactly the same way you *should* use your charger. Unless it has some brains in it to safely manage your phone's battery health for you - that would be cool..

kevphill

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kevphill
lucidk wrote:Purchased one of these a while back. They are not heavy duty, and will break if you drop it just once.

I dropped mine from a 12 ladder. It bounced and rolled. No breaking. Just a mark.

mgb4tim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mgb4tim

I have one and was never as happy with it as I was with the 3G version I had.

Maybe it's just time for a new iPhone battery.

gtcharlie

quality posts: 6 Private Messages gtcharlie

Got one for my son as a Christmas stocking stuffer. Loves it. Durable and does the job. The iPhone was almost two years old so the battery was the weak link. With this case he is able to easily get through the day without worrying about the battery. $20 well spent.

mom3xblessed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mom3xblessed
bolligal wrote:Do these work? Seems too cheap?

I own this case and like it very much! I get a whole second charge from the case and don't have to plug in my phone till bedtime. It's not a heavy duty protective case but I've dropped my phone 2 or 3 times with this case and the case and the phone are just fine. I paid $35 on Amazon...this is a good deal.