7%
3%
5%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

• (12:05 AM, 12/23/2012) OverFlow636 doesn't say so, but I think he posted this link for the three reviews.

OverFlow636

quality posts: 1 Private Messages OverFlow636

amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-SC-BTT196-Theater-System-Blu-ray/dp/B008GI4O6O

1. 4/13/2007 - Sandisk Sansa e140 1GB MP3 Player
2. 4/27/2007 - Microsoft Streets and Trips 2006 w/ GPS Locater Hardware

lala04

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lala04

Someone tell me the Denon suround sound system I bought yesterday is superior to this. At this point, lying is acceptabe.

brianpan90

quality posts: 1 Private Messages brianpan90
lala04 wrote:Someone tell me the Denon suround sound system I bought yesterday is superior to this. At this point, lying is acceptabe.

You can't even compare the two. Your denon/boston acs will blow these away...no lie

haik4245

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haik4245
brianpan90 wrote:You can't even compare the two. Your denon/boston acs will blow these away...no lie

Both are good, denon usually givesbproblems and a bit more complicated but its a full blown reciever compared to a bd player, panasonic is just a better brand and i never had problems with them...

jdpman

quality posts: 16 Private Messages jdpman
haik4245 wrote:Both are good, denon usually givesbproblems and a bit more complicated but its a full blown reciever compared to a bd player, panasonic is just a better brand and i never had problems with them...

I don't know how in the world you could say Panasonic is a better brand than Denon. Or that Denon "usually" gives problems. Denon specializes in the audio electronics market and always seems to get high marks. Panasonic does a whole lot of electronics. I'm not going to say one is better than the other. All I'm going to say is you're absolutely wrong in your generalization.

ron1234

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ron1234
jdpman wrote:I don't know how in the world you could say Panasonic is a better brand than Denon. Or that Denon "usually" gives problems. Denon specializes in the audio electronics market and always seems to get high marks. Panasonic does a whole lot of electronics. I'm not going to say one is better than the other. All I'm going to say is you're absolutely wrong in your generalization.

ron1234

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ron1234

Question
I see there is only one hdmi out and no hdmi inputs. I have a panasonic tv with directv 0n one hdmi input. Will that sound feed back through the hdmi back to this Surround Sound System?

Jjona5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jjona5

You will need to use the optical audio out on your tv to the optical audio input on the blu-ray player.

ron1234 wrote:Question
I see there is only one hdmi out and no hdmi inputs. I have a panasonic tv with directv 0n one hdmi input. Will that sound feed back through the hdmi back to this Surround Sound System?

clanecks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages clanecks
haik4245 wrote:Both are good, denon usually givesbproblems and a bit more complicated but its a full blown reciever compared to a bd player, panasonic is just a better brand and i never had problems with them...

The only audio-related electronic Panasonic makes that is superior to a Denon counterpart is the 3DO, and that's only because Denon never made video game consoles.

On a more serious note, dedicated receiver/speaker combination will always be superior to home theater in a box in terms of audio fidelity. In terms of brand, Denon is a more recognized authority among audiophiles whereas Panasonic is more of a jack of all trades.

I am not responsible for this post.

ntd17ntd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ntd17ntd
lala04 wrote:Someone tell me the Denon suround sound system I bought yesterday is superior to this. At this point, lying is acceptabe.

What you bought is vastly superior to this. You can't go wrong with it or Onkyo and Harman Kardon. So way to go!

chrisiturrioz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrisiturrioz

so kicking my self in the ass for not getting the denon boston accoustics combo on friday

fshoemak

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fshoemak
Jjona5 wrote:You will need to use the optical audio out on your tv to the optical audio input on the blu-ray player.

I have this system and do not use the optical. There is a better way an I am to lazy to look it up in my panny maual.

vdegas

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vdegas

The Denon/Boston system is a lot better, there is zero comparison.

chadncrys

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chadncrys

Seriously. I had the exact same thought when I saw this pop up. Thank goodness I used the ask for forgiveness not permission method of getting the Denon. Feeling good.

On another note - I have an old Panasonic system from 2004. 5.1 5 disc DVD player and stuff. That system was pretty great and hence why I was trippin a bit when I saw this come on. That systems getting demoted to the garage.

SinnFein

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SinnFein

If this had wireless rear speakers I'd pull the trigger on it.

The wife won't let me run wires to the back of our bedroom, no matter how well I try to hide them. My new house is a single floor on a slab and all block construction, so there's no easy way to run wires.

popmaster

quality posts: 3 Private Messages popmaster

is this a good price? I cant find any constant price anywhere it goes for about 350 to 500 $