WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

A Little Blue in the Tooth, huh?

Are you tired of tripping over a punch of wires, falling down the stairs, and landing in your indoor cactus farm? Well, part of the problem there is the placement of your cactus farm. But the other part is the wires. You don't need em! Instead, you can just use this Bluetooth stuff!

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Gatzby wrote:You know, if you had that mouse, you'd totally get this: 43110!

I haven't had enough coffee to understand. Or maybe I just need a new mouse.

I'm just hanging out, really.

thinkweiz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thinkweiz
inkycatz wrote:I haven't had enough coffee to understand. Or maybe I just need a new mouse.

It supposed to spell "hello" when you flip it upside down, but 43110 would be backward so it would read "olleh."

fostytou

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fostytou

There is a cheaper receiver only on a site that rhymes with monomice. It would be cool to pair the transmit function of this one with the receive on that one to have easy dual room support... but I wish this was a little cheaper than $40

fredges

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fredges
thinkweiz wrote:It supposed to spell "hello" when you flip it upside down, but 43110 would be backward so it would read "olleh."

Yeah, it should be "07734"... or "58008" (tee hee)

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

I'm thinking we got trolled by a calculator!

I'm just hanging out, really.

gesnerj59

quality posts: 9 Private Messages gesnerj59

In regards to the Sennheiser Bluetooth headset, the charging cable is a proprietary connector. It's not mini or micro USB. So, take that into consideration when you buy this. There's a pretty good review of this here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug7P3ppEREY with the issue on the charging cable at about 3:35.

destev

quality posts: 0 Private Messages destev

8008LE55

newsshooterjim

quality posts: 1 Private Messages newsshooterjim

Don't waste your time with this thing. Woot's given me some good stuff, but not this one. The key spacing is all wrong. In fairness, I have large fingers, so I'll give them that one.

What I can't forgive is the fact that the bluetooth randomly disconnects. You'll be rolling along, and it just stops. The only way to fix it is to use your other mouse to re-pair the thing. Others have said that it's due to inactivity, but I had it do it twice to me WHILE I was actually rolling the mouse.
Sad too, it feels good in your hand and is pretty darn accurage.