WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

"Stocking Stuffer" Used To Mean Something

We were supposed to brand this sale as "Last-Minute Stocking Stuffers," but we just couldn't swallow our common sense and lie like that. What kind of stocking can hold a karaoke machine? Seems like retailers have determined that calling products "stocking stuffers" leads to $$$ -- at Woot we'd prefer to remain poor but correct.

Quality Posts

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

"A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer."
-- Mitch Hedberg

------------------
I Bet on Sky

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

Up to two hours battery life on the DVD player? So I guess the only movies you can play and might see the ending of are cartoon movies?

klacour

quality posts: 17 Private Messages klacour

Bluetooth "Heaphones"? Late night partying should never be followed by late night postings, or product description writing.

A woot minion since 2006 ...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

klacour wrote:Bluetooth "Heaphones"? Late night partying should never be followed by late night postings, or product description writing.

That's the latest things. They're for your hea.

(Sent it in. Thanks!)

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

"Hea" is Southern-speak for "Present location."

all53

quality posts: 2 Private Messages all53

Does anyone know if the bluetooth headphones are decent? Worth the price?

camken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages camken

Anyone know if the portable mp3/mp4 boombox can be hooked up and used as laptop speakers too?

Side note: Loved the severed foot comment. ;) Love Mitch H.! RIP Mitch!

justthetigger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justthetigger

I'm more intrigued by this "setereo receiver" (and no that is not a typo, its what's in the description, or at least what it is until they read this post). Anyone know how much clearer the sound is on a setereo vs a regular stereo system? :D ;P

michaelshoup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michaelshoup
all53 wrote:Does anyone know if the bluetooth headphones are decent? Worth the price?

These look very much like the DJ Slims from Outdoor technology. If they are, I can vouch for them as they're a great set of headphones. Decent bass, super comfy and easy to setup.

http://www.outdoortechnology.com/Shop/DJslims/OT-DJ-Slims-Black.html