WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

"Stocking Stuffer" Used To Mean Something

We were supposed to brand this sale as "Last-Minute Stocking Stuffers," but we just couldn't swallow our common sense and lie like that. What kind of stocking can hold a karaoke machine? Seems like retailers have determined that calling products "stocking stuffers" leads to $$$ -- at Woot we'd prefer to remain poor but correct.

Quality Posts

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

"A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer."
-- Mitch Hedberg

------------------
I Bet on Sky

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

Up to two hours battery life on the DVD player? So I guess the only movies you can play and might see the ending of are cartoon movies?

klacour

quality posts: 17 Private Messages klacour

Bluetooth "Heaphones"? Late night partying should never be followed by late night postings, or product description writing.

A woot minion since 2006 ...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 781 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

klacour wrote:Bluetooth "Heaphones"? Late night partying should never be followed by late night postings, or product description writing.

That's the latest things. They're for your hea.

(Sent it in. Thanks!)

Facebook: Wine WootShirt
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

PocketBrain

quality posts: 50 Private Messages PocketBrain

"Hea" is Southern-speak for "Present location."

I'm not picky, but I'm not THAT not picky.

all53

quality posts: 2 Private Messages all53

Does anyone know if the bluetooth headphones are decent? Worth the price?

camken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages camken

Anyone know if the portable mp3/mp4 boombox can be hooked up and used as laptop speakers too?

Side note: Loved the severed foot comment. ;) Love Mitch H.! RIP Mitch!

justthetigger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justthetigger

I'm more intrigued by this "setereo receiver" (and no that is not a typo, its what's in the description, or at least what it is until they read this post). Anyone know how much clearer the sound is on a setereo vs a regular stereo system? :D ;P

michaelshoup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michaelshoup
all53 wrote:Does anyone know if the bluetooth headphones are decent? Worth the price?

These look very much like the DJ Slims from Outdoor technology. If they are, I can vouch for them as they're a great set of headphones. Decent bass, super comfy and easy to setup.

http://www.outdoortechnology.com/Shop/DJslims/OT-DJ-Slims-Black.html