WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

The Need For Double-Click Speed

Fast cars let you drive faster, so it only stands to reason that computer mice shaped like fast cars would let you computer faster, right? We're no scientists, but we can't see how this claim could possibly turn out to be false. Correlation equals causation, after all. 

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

These look like they'd be fun. Are they fun?

I'm just hanging out, really.

dcigary


quality posts: 11 Private Messages dcigary

Gah. If ONLY the Vettes came in Silver, then it would be a perfect FIL gift... oh well..

miken927


quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

You could have saved $.01 if you ordered the Viper during the woot-off!

But anyway, on a previous woot.plus offering someone posted this image from Sky Mall that gives you a good idea of the proportions:


------------------
I Bet on Sky

fredges


quality posts: 2 Private Messages fredges

Needs more Ford.

Figit090


quality posts: 6 Private Messages Figit090
fredges wrote:Needs more Ford.



There's no Ford GT?


THAT'S THE ONLY ONE I LIKE!! and it's in the picture that got me to click.

not fair.

Also, HOLY CRAP they're small! hahaha....

bacalum


quality posts: 4 Private Messages bacalum

There are a bunch of Fords - sort of. Remember how Ford owned Jaguar for several years? Wish they offered an XJ6. That car had nice lines. Or a Pininfarina-designed body. Or, how about an oldie with a rumble-seat? If a manufacturer installed a force-feedback which activated every time you made a typo, or a grammatical error, or just wrote something stupid and were about to make the mistake of posting it somewhere... now THAT would be useful!

When rich or powerful people propose a change, it is designed to make them richer or more powerful.

cedick


quality posts: 2 Private Messages cedick

Does this not work with Mac? I bought one of these last time and I am unable to get it to work with my Mac.

MukYJ


quality posts: 1 Private Messages MukYJ
Figit090 wrote:There's no Ford GT?


THAT'S THE ONLY ONE I LIKE!! and it's in the picture that got me to click.

not fair.

Also, HOLY CRAP they're small! hahaha....


You're not the only one who clicked on it because of the picture of the GT...

My coworker had a Corvette one of these. It died after about a year (wouldn't left click anymore). Also, he wore the paint off the hood where the buttons are, so maybe that says something about how he holds his mouse rather than the quality...

chethammer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chethammer

I've got one and I have good sized hands. They aren't as small as that pic makes them look. That guy must have gigantic hands. They're about regular mouse size. Way bigger then the travel mice you see for laptops.

Figit090


quality posts: 6 Private Messages Figit090
MukYJ wrote:You're not the only one who clicked on it because of the picture of the GT...

My coworker had a Corvette one of these. It died after about a year (wouldn't left click anymore). Also, he wore the paint off the hood where the buttons are, so maybe that says something about how he holds his mouse rather than the quality...



well if they're painted with cheap paint I can see that happening, I have a normal mouse that just wore with normal use, it has a shiny spot without paint. it was a cheap included-with-pc mouse though.

Was his this small?? (referring to image posted above)


chethammer wrote:I've got one and I have good sized hands. They aren't as small as that pic makes them look. That guy must have gigantic hands. They're about regular mouse size. Way bigger then the travel mice you see for laptops.



interesting, I wonder if it's a different model or photoshopped...

Figit090


quality posts: 6 Private Messages Figit090

WOAH:

Dimensions: 5.5" x 1.9" x 9.1"

almost half a foot wide and nine inches long? are you kidding? something is weird, the image makes them small but that dimension (camaro) is HUGE for a mouse!

double checking....yep!

BIG AS MY FACE.

tHUNDERThighs! what's up with the dimensions! lol

terrya64


quality posts: 0 Private Messages terrya64
Figit090 wrote:WOAH:

Dimensions: 5.5" x 1.9" x 9.1"

almost half a foot wide and nine inches long? are you kidding? something is weird, the image makes them small but that dimension (camaro) is HUGE for a mouse!

double checking....yep!

BIG AS MY FACE.

tHUNDERThighs! what's up with the dimensions! lol



That's probably the package size.

wisenekt


quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

Sure wish they had the Camaro without the Fire Department paint job. Nothing against the Fire Department, but I would feel like a poser with that on my desk.

Figit090


quality posts: 6 Private Messages Figit090
terrya64 wrote:That's probably the package size.



Haha...makes sense.

clanecks


quality posts: 16 Private Messages clanecks
wisenekt wrote:Sure wish they had the Camaro without the Fire Department paint job. Nothing against the Fire Department, but I would feel like a poser with that on my desk.



I think you can't really avoid that label regardless of color combination, the mere fact your mouse is a car...

But pose away!!,

I am not responsible for this post.