WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Headphones, Earbuds, And Magical Beasts

All right. We have a confession to make. There are no magical beasts for sale in this event. We know, we know, we misled you with the title, but come on: Marketing is harrrrd. How were we supposed to make earbuds sexy? Tell you what, why don't you just buy some earbuds and we'll call it even? 

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Every time I see earbuds, I start looking around for a way to unlock free shipping.

Please feel free to make up a fancy scientific sounding label for this problem in the thread below.

I'm just hanging out, really.

jnail

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jnail

Sony MDRPQ5/PNK Exhale PIIQ Earbuds - Pink $5.00

$7.08 new on Amazon with free prime shipping. Thought I'd mention that if you only wanted a pair of earbuds and have amazon prime.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDRPQ5-PNK-PIIQ-Headphones/dp/B003MG9DR0/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1355466452&sr=1-4&keywords=sony+mdrpq5

The newer model, Sony MDRE9LP/PNK Earbud Headphones, is $7.20

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDRE9LP-PNK-Earbud-Headphones/dp/B004YDMQEC/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

daughterjudy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages daughterjudy

I got some of the Altec Lansing ear buds on the last sale, and I must say they are not only comfortable, the sound is great! I've gone through several other in-ear buds that were uncomfortable and had far poorer quality. The in-line mic is also quite helpful as I am listening to my music on my iphone at work. I can answer calls without having to unplug. I'm in for 3 more.

morninglark

quality posts: 23 Private Messages morninglark
daughterjudy wrote:I got some of the Altec Lansing ear buds on the last sale, and I must say they are not only comfortable, the sound is great! I've gone through several other in-ear buds that were uncomfortable and had far poorer quality. The in-line mic is also quite helpful as I am listening to my music on my iphone at work. I can answer calls without having to unplug. I'm in for 3 more.

Thanks for the info, I find most earbuds uncomfortable so I'll give these a try. Another advantage s that these are new. Did you all notice that some of models are refurbished? . Definitely only buying new earbuds.

sinspawnantle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sinspawnantle

Don't ever get the trendy buds. They are a total rip. Horrible headphones. But I guess you get what you pay for!

markmc27

quality posts: 6 Private Messages markmc27

I bought three of these this time and they are great. I last purchased 3 pairs of this style of ear bud from Meritline for $1.99 each and the quality was not close. But the KEY feature which I am always looking for is the SHAPE of these ear buds.

If you look closely they are shaped to actually fit your ear. That strange turn in the ear piece is very important.It makes them stay in your ear better and the quality on these is great.

I listen too audio books 98% of the time so my quality might differ from yours.But even listening to Rakim and Prince on these WAY too loud they sounded almost as good as pricy ones.

For the record: pricy for me are the $40 for a pair of two, I bought at Costco two years ago.They were great, but one is lost and one got stepped on,I was so pissed.

For now on just cheap ear buds for me.Oh I use a Ipod, more often I use the perfection and grace of the SANSA CLIP with a 16 GB mini chip in it.

feliphilia

quality posts: 6 Private Messages feliphilia

The iLuv earbuds are only a couple of dollars more on Amazon Prime. They have pretty good reviews: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=iluv+city+lights+earphones

Losst

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Losst

I picked up a set of the Iluv earbuds and am very pleased with the quality. well worth the price

rcalt2vt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rcalt2vt

I picked up the sony wireless headsets and DOA. Now comes the fun part of figuring out what to do with them.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

rcalt2vt wrote:I picked up the sony wireless headsets and DOA. Now comes the fun part of figuring out what to do with them.

Sorry for the late reply.
Please feel free to email into Woot Member Services and let them know about your order being DOA. They will help you find a way to resolve this issue.

Sincerely,
Forum Moderator