WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What would you like to see Tech.Woot offer more of?
  • 22.4% - Video games 406
  • 9.4% - High-end home theater gear 170
  • 5.4% - Phones 98
  • 58.4% - Weird gadgets 1060
  • 3.3% - Car stereo stuff 59
  • 1.2% - Some other techy things I'll post in the comments 22
1815 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

bblhed

quality posts: 6 Private Messages bblhed

I like a well rounded mix, there is nothing worse than seeing a week of the same type of stuff. Variety gives it that "If you don't like it today come back tomorrow and you might like it then" type of vibe.

mdkopper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdkopper

Cheap krap like the old days...

lboban

quality posts: 12 Private Messages lboban

I really enjoy the weird gadgets. There's nothing like waking up, looking at Woot, and trying to figure out what I could possibly do with a...

kutiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kutiel

Computer parts

beozzy9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beozzy9

High-end headphones and amp/DACs. No Beats or any other crap headphones that are endorsed by crap artists. No Monster or Skullcandy crap also.

sean90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sean90

Camera stuff!

johncrna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johncrna

Looks better than my boring response

compunaut

quality posts: 2 Private Messages compunaut

Along the lines of "ThinkGeek" and similar sites.

MatadorBID

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MatadorBID

Pleasure?

NO, WEIRD PUNISHMENT! *ZAP*

The DarkSide

quality posts: 0 Private Messages The DarkSide

MP3 players and headphones,...good quality stuff. No darn coby, memorex, or ematic garbage.

wingedsurfgirl

quality posts: 25 Private Messages wingedsurfgirl

Watches just for the next week so I can find a nice tech savvy watch to cross off the list... Preferably a g-shock with tides, or a suunto regatta. Yes, those would do.

klstrader

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klstrader

At the bottom in woot plus, you should have a square for video games and a square for wierd, off-the-wall gadgets. I don't know what to call them besides squares. Areas? Links? Banners? Anyway, those two would be there all the time, and then you'd have the daily item up top. And then whatever else you'd make a link, area, or banner for in tech woot plus.