Staff

Poll: Which would you rather have?
  • 1.7% - Robotic tastebuds 26
  • 30.1% - Indestructible sinus cavities 460
  • 26.9% - Electronic kneecaps 410
  • 31.2% - Digital eardrums 477
  • 10.1% - Solar-powered shoulder blades 154
1527 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

Bionic *points below belt*.

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
curtisuxor wrote:Bionic *points below belt*.

Shoes?

jbenjimin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jbenjimin

I went for the digital eardrums, in hopes that they could be tuned to get rid of the ringing in my ears.

firebirdude

quality posts: 19 Private Messages firebirdude

What do the solar powered shoulder blades power? Myself? No need to sleep? If I spend the day in the sun, can I make it through the night without sleep?

epicsatyr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages epicsatyr

Oh Science please take these man-made knees, and replace them with something that needs oil changes, and will lose its warranty in 2 years!

kmjoen230

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmjoen230

I literally have never spent this much time on a poll before.
Tastebuds and sinuses are out.
Eardrums? I'm young, I can hear pretty well right now. - Out
Knee caps or shoulderblades?
Well Electronics generally fail, but I am guessing that both of these require some wiring or there would be no use for either.
Solar power would be nice, but then I would have to sit out in the sun with my shirt off all the time. I know ladies, calm down.
I'm going with the knee caps, maybe I could jump like a spring or run really fast? At least help me lift really heavy things?

deadeye37

quality posts: 3 Private Messages deadeye37

Indestructible Sinuses that STAY CLEAR! 9 months out of the year my nose is virtually unusable unless I take some allergy medicine and prescription nasal spray.

jelliebaby

quality posts: 12 Private Messages jelliebaby

While we're wishing - I want knee replacements with guarantee of NO infections. Thank you, SantaWoot.

dnlkolender

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dnlkolender
kmjoen230 wrote:I literally have never spent this much time on a poll before.
Well Electronics generally fail, but I am guessing that both of these require some wiring or there would be no use for either.
Solar power would be nice, but then I would have to sit out in the sun with my shirt off all the time. I know ladies, calm down.
I'm going with the knee caps, maybe I could jump like a spring or run really fast? At least help me lift really heavy things?

How wrong you are...
I WISH!!!!! I could reverse the sinus damage of my cocaine years...

dnlkolender

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dnlkolender
kmjoen230 wrote:I literally have never spent this much time on a poll before.

How wrong you are...
I WISH!!!!! I could reverse the sinus damage of my cocaine years...

Haloperidol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Haloperidol

Robotic taste-buds! I would program them to think I am eating cake or chocolate constantly and never actually eat junk food again. It would be awesome.